The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Scroll to see replies

I am both looking forward to and dreading results day already!
I'm expecting an A in the AS re-take I did.

A2's:
Hoping and praying for at least an A but preferably an A* in the Maths AQA C3 that was today
And I'll probably end up with an F in Biology OCR F215. (Yes, I am aware that F's don't exist at A-level.)
Original post by battsa
C1 is a really nice module to get you into A Level maths!

I don't need to get in to it, I was born in it :yep:
(alan turing :grin:)
Reply 22
Original post by rachaelizabeth
I am both looking forward to and dreading results day already!
I'm expecting an A in the AS re-take I did.

A2's:
Hoping and praying for at least an A but preferably an A* in the Maths AQA C3 that was today
And I'll probably end up with an F in Biology OCR F215. (Yes, I am aware that F's don't exist at A-level.)

Apparently C3 was really hard?
Original post by 1platinum

Congratulations - hope they went ok for you. :smile:

Thanks, they mostly went OK apart for economics a couple of days ago where the invigilators messed up and gave us 5 minutes less time than we should have so my 25 mark essay ended up being pretty crap. Ah well, I'm hoping that will be the only exam I have to retake. :tongue:
Original post by inyoursystem
Congrats! :smile: Where from?

Thanks!! Manchester! I was so happy, thought nobody wanted me :'(

:smile:
Reply 25
I'm very nervous.
Failed C1 for sure. Biology was ok, might get above a C if I'm lucky. Not sure about Chemistry or Physics. Ugh.
The day before my 18th birthday, hopefully should be looking forward to both days :redface:

3 exams done; 3 to go :colone:
I'll be receiving my results for C1, Chemistry Unit 1 and French (all edexcel) :s-smilie:
Haven't sat either of my Jan exams yet. Terrorfied I'll mess both of them up.
Only have one exam this month and it's Geography next Tuesday, it's my first AS exam, so I'm feeling a little nervous :/
7 weeks until results people. :h:
Had 6 exams, 3 retakes, 3 actual, 2 exams for each subject I'm carrying forward for A2.

S1 (Edexcel) - A or high B
Physics unit 1 (Edexcel) - Mid C
Psychology Unit 2 (AQA) - Mid C (2 and a half days revision :s-smilie:)
Psychology Unit 3 (AQA) - Above a D (1 and a half days revision :frown: )
C3 (Edexcel) - hoping to get an A or high B
Physics Unit 4 (Edexcel) - probably going to fail this one :emo:
Original post by suicidaloverbusiness

I hope the time flies by fast. I'm nervous :frown:
Reply 33
Man I failed nearly all of them, I misread questions in physics, economics and s2, and I've got c4 to go. Hopefully get over 90UMS and chill out a bit...
Reply 34
Original post by 1platinum
Apparently C3 was really hard?

if your on about edexcel....
you are massivly wrong my friend :P
Reply 35
Original post by suicidaloverbusiness

That seems so long :eek:
Reply 36
i just cant wait to hear from them results, im so nervous already :P - i arnt even going to open them within school tbh haha... find somewere quite were i can have a muinite lol
I'm soooo nervous about this, I did absolutely horrendous in all of my exams and I'm afraid I need to retake :/
Reply 38
3 exams left!
I hate the fact that the grade boundaries are nearly always higher for Jan exams :frown:
Reply 39
Original post by InadequateJusticex
I'm soooo nervous about this, I did absolutely horrendous in all of my exams and I'm afraid I need to retake :/

Aww, I'm sure you did better than you think :redface: I think I'll be resitting Biology :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest