The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Cricket at Loughborough, training times and cost to use nets?

On the website it states that training takes place on tuesdays and thursdays, however does anyone know what time the training take place? just want to know so it doesnt clash with any lectures, and are there any costs involved to use the nets? and are students allowed to use the nets anytime? apart from when the main MCC team is training.

I wonder if anyone on TSR knows anything about Cricket at loughborough, am getting the impression its unpopular, ive had a look in the sports thread no information on cricket at all :eek: lol
Original post by Sh47
On the website it states that training takes place on tuesdays and thursdays, however does anyone know what time the training take place? just want to know so it doesnt clash with any lectures, and are there any costs involved to use the nets? and are students allowed to use the nets anytime? apart from when the main MCC team is training.

I wonder if anyone on TSR knows anything about Cricket at loughborough, am getting the impression its unpopular, ive had a look in the sports thread no information on cricket at all :eek: lol

I can't answer your questions as I never played cricket, but here's a link to the cricket team website with a few bits of relevant information. Worst case scenario, if you hear nothing here, you could try emailing them.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending