The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DarkAndTwisty
As much as possible? It's fun *sad*. Realistically, I only have 3 days so far, and another week pretty much sorted out. I am hoping to get a week at a GP surgery and also a week in O&G, but they're just extras.

I've done a week so far, but all of the hospitals in my area have waiting lists that go on until at least September :frown:
Dude, if someone else gets the start of Mark 3 (if there even is one), I will not be best impressed.

Sorry, it was the moderators who merged them although I'm going ti guess I actually posted mine first. You cannhave the next thread. Well you have my vote :biggrin:
Reply 102
Original post by AspiringGenius
Sorry, it was the moderators who merged them although I'm going ti guess I actually posted mine first. You cannhave the next thread. Well you have my vote :biggrin:

I Second that, its too bad you did get it. However we will be Year 13 hopeful Medics maybe:biggrin:
Hello :smile: Crikey, thread has been busy...well, ish :/ Anyway, how are we all??
Original post by NitroAbdi
I Second that, its too bad you did get it. However we will be Year 13 hopeful Medics maybe:biggrin:

Well it's nit that bad :colone:

We will definately fill another thread before the summer. (or we will become almost year 13 hopeful medics)
Reply 105
Well it's nit that bad :colone:

We will definately fill another thread before the summer. (or we will become almost year 13 hopeful medics)

sorry, spelling error and miss quoting error, i mean to say is good for you, and too bad for darkandtwisty, :s-smilie: sory
sorry, spelling error and miss quoting error, i mean to say is good for you, and too bad for darkandtwisty, :s-smilie: sory

:teehee: of course :biggrin:

How was everyone today? A nice day of medicine application neuroticism I hope! :lol:

I jest.
Reply 107
Got a question? Should i apply to UCl? As i got a feeling retakes in two units of my subject maybe in order, do UCL mind retakes?
Reply 108
Got a question? Should i apply to UCl? As i got a feeling retakes in two units of my subject maybe in order, do UCL mind retakes?

My physics teacher rang them and they said aslong as they are taken within the 2 years then that is fine :smile:
*Subscribes* :smile:
Reply 110
Had my surprise chemistry ISA today :redface: I dont think ive done that well :frown:
Original post by FloydHead
I've done a week so far, but all of the hospitals in my area have waiting lists that go on until at least September :frown:

Have you tried GPs? If you can't get in at a GP, then it might be worth putting yourself on the list for the start of September. However, if you feel you have enough to say about your one week, then that's all that matters :smile:

Well, thank you for the vote :tongue:
Original post by Gcayte
Had my surprise chemistry ISA today :redface: I dont think ive done that well :frown:

I'm sure you were fine :smile: Mine is in a few weeks...:eek:
FIRSTLY I CANNOT BELIEVE I MISSED THE END OF THE LAST THREAD :'( :'(

Natalie21: The Queen of Work Experience and Posting!

Gcayte :shakecane:

(still feels so wrong to use that emoticon because I'm not Lily...)

Haha I wouldn't take it that far :wink:

Yes really. Do you have any idea how geeky TSR is compared to the real world (lol some of my friends who use TSR sat me down and laid out evidence why they believed I was 'imsoacademic' (I haven't told them my username) (why all the brackets))(should I stop) maybe yes) <= that last one didn't make sense :lol:

I do, I get abuse frequently... Apparently I'm arrogant. :lolwut:

Haha that is hilarious!!

CURRENT YEAR 12s - Hopeful Medics!

:party:

So it's time to start a new thread! Feel free to post here if you're in year 12 and you want to study medicine or just want to find out more about the subject. Don't be intimidated this is relaxed, usually off topic chat, but if you need to know something you can be sure that we'll try and help!

To clear up the last thread:

I have put a few useful links, if there are any more I should put her please let me know! :smile:

Some helpful links:

TSR Medicine Wiki
GCSE Requirements|A Level Requirements
UKCAT Home Page|BMAT Home Page

Aspiring! :moon:

Oh gosh can't believe I missed the end of the last thread and the beginning of this thread!

Not sure if being the "geekiest member" is a good thing or not :wink: May have to add it to my sig though :wink:

Original post by oli_G
Woo, second :yep:

But Natalie certainly beat me by a mile :moon:

I did - what happened :wink:

I love amoebas. I'm going to do my EPQ on them. For the interview bantz.

Amoebas <3 What are you doing your EPQ on about them? Amoeba interview bantz..lol!!

Omg we should have thread awards! For the banter!

Yes lets!!
Blah, I ate too much at the restaurant :frown:
Reply 115
Original post by Gcayte
My physics teacher rang them and they said aslong as they are taken within the 2 years then that is fine :smile:

Well you physics teacher is kind, thanks. I did it with Edexcel, never ever gonna play ping pong:angry:
Reply 116
EPQ? maybe on Osteoporosis?
Reply 117
Original post by Gcayte

AQA? :smile:
Reply 118
AQA? :smile:

OCR :redface: I had my Bio one yeserday, that was with aqa :smile:
Reply 119
Original post by Anna-Jack-Hope
I'm sure you were fine :smile: Mine is in a few weeks...:eek:

Thanks :smile: good luck! At least you have some warning :redface:

Latest