The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What. I'm behind already. Term started today. Today! What.
Original post by ArcadiaHouse
Hey :awesome:

I didn't go to the doc, was too tired. Probably will tomorrow though :smile:

xxxx

:eek: Arcadia!!!!! Shocking! You better go tomorrow otherwise you'll have moi to answer to :tongue:

You avatar gives me a headache :|

xxx
Original post by VanillaTwilight
:eek: Arcadia!!!!! Shocking! You better go tomorrow otherwise you'll have moi to answer to :tongue:

You avatar gives me a headache :|

xxx

Ironic that I'm going to the doc about my sleep but I'm TOO TIRED TO GO :colonhash:

LOL same tbh :s-smilie:
Original post by ArcadiaHouse
Ironic that I'm going to the doc about my sleep but I'm TOO TIRED TO GO :colonhash:

LOL same tbh :s-smilie:

Haha! I know that feeling! :tongue:.

I found out today at uni, that other members of staff have our results but guess what... WE STILL DON'T!!! It's so stupid! Everyone else knows our results before we do!!!! Kinda pissed off about that, cause I want the results over and done with so I know.

Get rid of it then :rolleyes:
Original post by VanillaTwilight
Haha! I know that feeling! :tongue:.

I found out today at uni, that other members of staff have our results but guess what... WE STILL DON'T!!! It's so stupid! Everyone else knows our results before we do!!!! Kinda pissed off about that, cause I want the results over and done with so I know.

Get rid of it then :rolleyes:

Yeah but I better go to the doc soon or I might wake up dead :frown:

aww :console: Get on to them :awesome:

People have expressed admiration for it though :pierre:
Original post by Aemiliana

Same but I don't have lecture till 4 so I'm going to uni early to go over today's lecture notes :smile:
[
Original post by legally_ratty

Lecture

Doctors

Buy food for dinner

Sort lecture notes

Fat club

Start reading and seminar prep for weds

Woo productive day so far and lost 4lb :jiggy:

Now to read and make notes.......
Cheeky eggs and toast before bed :coma:

(I always set the fire alarm off whenever I use the toaster - tonight was no exception :facepalm2:)
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 128
Original post by Aemiliana

I'm still working on an essay from last term, never mind anything for this term.
To do:

- get up early (or relatively early) tomorrow and go to the library
- do all my seminar reading, hopefully finish that by tomorrow night
- get books on teacher-pupil relationships out of the library for my placement presentation
- try and decide which essays I want to do
- volunteering meetings wednesday and thursday
- peer mentoring wednesday
- make a start on next weeks seminar readings and perhaps get a few books out for essays
- if I have time, do practice text review for weimar germany
Reply 130
semester two, trying to be healthier and wake up early in the morning and go running....i can see how this will go..
Finally have a Fukuyama report plan to show my tutor tomorrow, its not the best but as the plan itself isnt assessed I'm not hugely fussed.
Reply 132
I could have seriously fallen asleep on the desk in the library but now I'm wide awake :frown:

Plan for tomorrow-

Get final few pieces of research out of the books I got out of the library today.
Do seminar reading and questions.
Attend tutorial.
Buy book.
Attend seminar.
Work on my essay.
Sort finance for placement year.
Only day off uni in forever :excited: however I cannot just sleep in :sigh:

Plan for tomorrow:
Get through driving lesson alive on 4-5 hours sleep (I've done it many-a-time before tbf)
Start and finish Aspirin lab report, seeing as I've loads of house viewings this week, and 4 shifts at work eating up my "free time"
Dye my friends hair if she's free
Sleep. A lot.
Reply 134
Meant to have read 5 chapters of an e-book by 5pm and the said e-book won't even open...
Reply 135
Original post by Kim-x
Meant to have read 5 chapters of an e-book by 5pm and the said e-book won't even open...

I hate when that happens, i also hate when i have silly amounts of work to do :frown:
Ditched going to the library this morning to have an extra hour in bed and do some reading where it's warm with the heating :biggrin:

Got to venture to uni at half 1 though.. might go to the library after my seminar. Got so much work to do and no motivation to do it :frown:

Am I the only one who started this semester with good intentions yet feel more demotivated than ever?
Reply 137
Super duper weather in London today!

Just kidding.
Reply 138
I have now managed to get the e-book to work, no wonder why so many people have been emailing the lecturer complaining because I was starting to wonder if you needed a degree in rocket science to do it.

Presentation in tutorial today and the guy that was meant to do it (we have separate ones to do) decides to tell us with an hour and a half to go that he's not going to said tutorial...
I've nearly finished one of my seminar readings. Finally realised that if I just sit down and do it, I actually get a lot of stuff done :tongue:

Latest