The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by marcusmerehay
Fruitang and Nerdz.

its sold in where i live :smile:
Reply 1761
Not sure if this has been mentioned already, no time yet to read the entire thread, but-

Toffifees! Little caramel cups of wonder with a dark chocolate top and a cheeky nut inside! They also had a very pleasing toffee coloured box for that sophisticated edge :smile:

Showing my age there...:colondollar:
Orville Redenbacher microwave popcorn :'( They had a brief stint here then disappeared almost overnight.
Original post by Lyde
Not sure if this has been mentioned already, no time yet to read the entire thread, but-

Toffifees! Little caramel cups of wonder with a dark chocolate top and a cheeky nut inside! They also had a very pleasing toffee coloured box for that sophisticated edge :smile:

I had some last week! o.O They sell them at Asda.
Reply 1764
Original post by a.byrnie
I had some last week! o.O They sell them at Asda.

WHHHAAAAATTTTT???? :eek:

Lyde shaped hole in wall while I sprint to Asda the next town over :eek:
Toffifees are everywhere. Small boxes sold for a quid in Poundstretcher, you get 'em in Tesco, B&M...
Reply 1766
Original post by TotoMimo
Toffifees are everywhere. Small boxes sold for a quid in Poundstretcher, you get 'em in Tesco, B&M...

How did I not know this??? Must walk around with my damn eyes closed
BN's
Reply 1768
is bubaloo still going strong?
Reply 1769
Marmite bagels :frown:
Oh my god I LOVED these. My dad used to run a pub and I had boxes and boxes from the Cash and Carry
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1771
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/search.php?filter[threadid]=1518063&sortby=date+desc&query=twizzlers

clearly says it all

edit: broken link, watevs...
Those fruit flavoured Polos from like 7 years ago.
Reply 1773
Original post by Lyde

You know they're sold in the pound shop, right?
Reply 1774
I'm now sat here making inroads into a box of toffifees whilst my husband looks on in amusement...he also knew they were still sold...
3D doritos!
I'm not sure if they're still sold but Wonka Nerds! They were/are so goood :smile: I got a few packs when i was in america but i used to get them all the time and now i miss them :frown:

And Fizzy Jerks! Damn they were good :biggrin:
I miss turkey twizzlers and golden drummers before they took all the rubbish out of them...they were soooooo good before that :sogood:
Original post by TotoMimo
It's just that people ALWAYS post "I can't believe nobody's posted X" - when the person BEFORE them mentioned it.

I was just being sarcastic.

Oh sorry, kind of realised that after I pressed the 'post' button ahah :colondollar:
Original post by pongalo
I'm not sure if they're still sold but Wonka Nerds! They were/are so goood :smile: I got a few packs when i was in america but i used to get them all the time and now i miss them :frown:

And Fizzy Jerks! Damn they were good :biggrin:

I'm not sure how widely available Wonka Nerds are, but I found some a couple of months ago in a little sweet shop in Leeds :biggrin:

Latest