Scroll to see replies

Original post by tehforum
What did you get?

LNAT: 29/42
Interviews: 8.5/10

Do you have yours yet? :smile:
Original post by fellowjoe
Haha honestly i'm not sure!

I have an offer from Manchester but am eagerly waiting for an offer from McGill and UBC.

Ooooh Canada! That's so interesting. Canada looks like a really awesome country - I want to relocate there when I retire. Good luck :biggrin:!
Original post by jamestwob
LNAT: 29/42
Interviews: 8.5/10

Do you have yours yet? :smile:

hot damn.

No, unfortunately.
Reply 103
Original post by simonoafc
Haha i got slated at school as 4 of the 5 unis I applied to were LNAT ones (UCL, Bristol, Nottingham and Birmingham) and my other one was Cambridge :P

Have offers from everywhere but UCL now, so don't mind too much about what I get, it's just interesting :smile:

Congrats! I also got an offer from Bristol (probably going to firm it) :biggrin: and waiting on UCL :/!
let's raid their headquarters for our results.
Reply 105
The worst part is, they HAVE our results. They've had them since the day we did the exam. Why don't they just GIVE them to us? Or at least tell us when we're getting them, so that we don't have to sit here obsessively refreshing our e-mails? How hard is it to tell us ON WHAT DAY they plan on releasing them?
Reply 106
I bet they are waiting for the stars to align or something before releasing the results. Otherwise, it's bad 'feng shui'.
Reply 107
its here!
Reply 108
Original post by Noggster
its here!

WHAT???Did you get your results? When? Right now? How did you do? Does your surname start with an A? Mini heart attack!!

Just got mine! 20/42.
Reply 110
My surname begins with B :smile: 22/42
Reply 111
AAAHHH! Why do they only release it when I'm preparing to go to sleep? Curse you timezones! :angry:

Do they release by alphabetical order? If that's the case, mine's a long way to go!
Reply 112
Original post by thismeans_war
Just got mine! 20/42.

How do you check them?
Reply 113
Just got emailled mine, 30/42. Did a little victory jig.

Still don't have any offers mind :smile:

Oh, my surname begins with F if it makes any difference to when results are being sent.
(edited 12 years ago)
My name begins with a B, i'm mentally preparing for them as we speak xD
Reply 115
My surname begins with D and mine haven't arrived yet ;_;
They're being released now?!?!!!
Ohhhhh my god
Why am I panicking ahhhh
Oh man... I am crapping it.
Reply 118
OMG :biggrin:D are they coming now? my surname begins with H so I guess mine should come today too... Panic :--D
Reply 119
Have they put the exam dates right on everyone else's email? they've got mine wrong by a month and two days :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending