The Student Room Group

If You Could Snog Any Three Celebrites

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Jack Black
Tim Minchin
Bill Bailey
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
I agree with both your lists there. :lol: Hugh Laurie is definitely sexy, you're not the only one. My friends agree. And David Tennant goes without saying.

If I could I'd definitely add Olivia Wilde to my list. :coma: I love her.
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
If I could I'd definitely add Olivia Wilde to my list. :coma: I love her.

If I could, I would add a lot of people to my list. I mean, there's a whole heap of Irish actors who are missing, not to mention a bucketload of other people. I find Mark Strong strangely attractive in Stardust. I mean, Septimus...who wouldn't? :wink: And I just thought, Kenneth Branagh as Benedick in Much Ado about Nothing. And Robert Sean Leonard, and Denzel Washington, and probably Kate Beckinsale and Emma Thompson in that film as well. :lol: I like actors.
(edited 12 years ago)
If I could, I would add a lot of people to my list. I mean, there's a whole heap of Irish actors who are missing, not to mention a bucketload of other people. I find Mark Strong strangely attractive in Stardust. I mean, Septimus...who wouldn't? :wink: Although of course there's Tristan as well. And Yvaine, come to think of it. Yeah, I like my fictional characters.

Don't worry. There's plenty of fictional characters I fancy, but would never give the actors/actresses the time of day. :tongue:
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Don't worry. There's plenty of fictional characters I fancy, but would never give the actors/actresses the time of day. :tongue:

Mmmm. Jude Law as Watson, and Jude Law in reality. I'll take Watson, thanks. Likewise with Robert Downey Junior. Gimme Sherlock and Tony Stark anyday. Although Benedict Cumberbatch is much better as Sherlock.
Benedict Cumberbatch
Bradley Cooper
Eva Longoria

:smile:
Although Benedict Cumberbatch is much better as Sherlock.

Seconded! :biggrin:
1. Joseph Gordon Levitt
2. Ryan Reynolds
3. Ian Somerhalder/Alex Pettyfer
(edited 12 years ago)
http://www.tvfanatic.com/gallery/ezra-fitz-photo/

Ian Harding

http://www.fmforums.co.uk/forums/lofiversion/index.php?t145623.html

Matt Lanter

Not sure about the third..

DAMNIT WHY CAN'T I POST IMAGES

EDIT: Ryan Reynolds would be my third one. Don't know why, but he's pretty attractive ;D
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 109
Taylor Swift
Malin Akerman
Sofia Vergara

Damn why only 3?! :frown:
Jessica Alba
Adriana Lima
Rachel Bilson

:biggrin:
Original post by hbk4894
which 3 celebrites past or present would you happly snog?

mine 3 would be

1 Cheryl Cole
2 Pixie Lott
3 Tulisa Contostavlos

Can I exchange my three kisses for sex with Pixie Lott?
1) Jensen Ackles
2)David Tennant
3) Joel mcHale
Original post by JaggySnake95
Can I exchange my three kisses for sex with Pixie Lott?

Quite the transformation:

to

Original post by f1234
I really cannot understand the attraction people have to Brendan Coyle, someone explain.........:s-smilie:

Well ... he's tall and broad and all dark hair and Irish, and he in all his interviews he seems to be laughing and joking.

All of which make him very attractive - he also looks like he'd give a good cwtch in front of the telle!
1. Jensen Ackles
2. Charlie Hunam
3. Alexander Skarsgard

1. Liv tyler
2. Charlize theron
3. Mila Kunis

( gerard butler, tom hardy, michael fassbender, bon jovi, idris elba, alex pattyfer, ronan o gara, jamie heaslip, daniel conn, dominic west, mark walhberg, paul walker, jude law, christian bale, clive owen, jason statham, ashton kutcher, jake gyllenhaal ) ... id do them too :biggrin: ok i know i it was only 3 but i couldnt stop typing about sexy men mmm
(edited 12 years ago)
Rosie Huntington Whiteley
Miranda Kerr
Melanie Iglesias
Reply 117
Tom Ellis :sexface:

Daniel Craig :drool:

Brad Pitt :colone:

I don't have any particular female crushes atm...
1. Eva Longoria
2. Rachel Mcadams
3. Beyonce
Original post by TheInvincibles14
Quite the transformation:

to

That's when she was younger though...

Quick Reply

Latest