The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London BSc Business Management 2012 Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
got rejected :/ but its fine.. i was expecting it plus i don't think i would have picked it :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 81
Original post by soliman123
got rejected :/ but its fine.. i was expecting it plus i don't think i would have picked it :smile:

What were your grades and predicted?
Reply 82
Just got an offer! Wasn't expecting it at 7:30!
Reply 83
Original post by fosterm
What were your grades and predicted?

my resit math GCSE result put me down... sheffield withdrew its offer and kings rejection cause i got a C not a B.
Reply 84
Original post by Music22
Just got an offer! Wasn't expecting it at 7:30!

when did you apply?
Reply 85
Original post by marvel1234
is there someone who is already studying management in king's?????
wanna speak to.

I am, how can I help?:smile:

Original post by rapide66
I just got the following message...

"On behalf of the Admissions team at King’s we would like to assure you that your application for the Business Management programme is being carefully considered and that we will make our decision at the earliest opportunity."

do u guys hav an idea when i will recieve a rejection or offer?

Could be as late as April as everyone else said it already. I got an offer on Apr. 10...
just want to say congrats to the folks who have received offers...hope to see you at King's next year!!! :biggrin:
Reply 87
Original post by fosterm
when did you apply?

I think I applied in October, so it's been a long wait!
Reply 88
Original post by viksta1000
just want to say congrats to the folks who have received offers...hope to see you at King's next year!!! :biggrin:

Hi, just seen that you are on the Business Management course... I think that my top choices are either King's or Lancaster, was wondering how you were finding the course at Kings? And which subjects you did at A Level?
Reply 89
does anyone know when there are any open days at King's for offer holders?
Reply 90
Original post by Music22
Hi, just seen that you are on the Business Management course... I think that my top choices are either King's or Lancaster, was wondering how you were finding the course at Kings? And which subjects you did at A Level?

Have you got an offer? If so, massive congrats! Are you a UK student? When did you apply?
Original post by Music22

Hi there

as for the course, im not going to lie, the first year is pretty laid back, there's not much work to do in the first term and its mostly theoretical based rather than finance/mathematical (apart from the Accounting module which is quite mathsy)...on the whole, the perfect work-social life balance...plus you can't beat being in London!!! :wink: the second term has a bigger workload though, but nothing too drastic :biggrin:

as for A levels, I did Maths, Chemistry and Economics with Physics at AS

any other questions...feel free to ask!!! :biggrin:
Reply 92
what is taking them so long........
Original post by macboo
what is taking them so long........

the fact that we have around 8000 applications to go through for just under 300 places! ::
Reply 94
Original post by viksta1000
the fact that we have around 8000 applications to go through for just under 300 places! ::

:eek:do you know when they will start giving out their next batch of offers? im assuming not any time soon..?
Original post by macboo
:eek:do you know when they will start giving out their next batch of offers? im assuming not any time soon..?

all decisions are usually made before March 15th

there's usually a batch just before christmas, another batch mid-jan/early feb, and then another batch around the 15th March...but decisions can still be made after this date, so if you haven't heard anything by the 15th March, don't worry :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 96
Just got an offer! They should be coming now!
Reply 97
Just got my offer! Woooo!
Reply 98
Anyone else waiting for a decision from Kings? i sent my application in November and since then ive had like three emails saying we are still carefully processing your application etc etc...
Reply 99
Original post by paulas
Anyone else waiting for a decision from Kings? i sent my application in November and since then ive had like three emails saying we are still carefully processing your application etc etc...

Same.. The wait is killing me. I'm only waiting on kings.

Quick Reply