Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Paramedic Interview BOOKED!

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else got an interview for paramedic on 2nd February for 2011 entry? soooo nervous!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have also, I'm pretty scared!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crispy2)
    I have also, I'm pretty scared!!
    What are you doing to prepare for it? I've googled paramedic interview questions and its basically why do you want to become a paramedic, what's your strength and weaknesses, what is the role of a paramedic etc...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, how did your Paramedic interview go at Uni? I have one at Preston in a month!

Any tips?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    How did everyones paramedic interviews go?

what questions was asked ?

How hard was the fitness test?!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starsteph1993)
    How did everyones paramedic interviews go?

what questions was asked ?

How hard was the fitness test?!
    Yes I am interested to know too!

Have you got an interview there this year? I have.. mines on the 7th Feb..
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hhh123)
    Yes I am interested to know too!

Have you got an interview there this year? I have.. mines on the 7th Feb..
    Mines on the 6th of Feb! Im still waiting to hear back from the rest, i sent off my application like 2 months ago so i thought id of heard back by now :confused: and as for the fitness test im crapping it, have you been doing anything in preperation ?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Mines on the 6th of Feb! Im still waiting to hear back from the rest, i sent off my application like 2 months ago so i thought id of heard back by now :confused: and as for the fitness test im crapping it, have you been doing anything in preperation ?
    Where else have you applied? I had the option of having an interview at Coventry on the 6th, but that's when my Worcester interview is :-)

Well I am generally quite fit anyway. I am a long distance runner in my spare time so I think at the beginning of Jan I will start going to the gym to strengthen my upper body! What about yourself?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Iv applied at edge hill, liverpool john moores, sheffield hallam, coventry, uclan and swansea. have you applied at any of those ?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Iv applied at edge hill, liverpool john moores, sheffield hallam, coventry, uclan and swansea. have you applied at any of those ?

Just Coventry and Swansea
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard back off swansea ? i havent heard a thing! also have you already got a full driving licence ? and what sort of work experience do you have ? :-)
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard back off swansea ? i havent heard a thing! also have you already got a full driving licence ? and what sort of work experience do you have ? :-)
    I sent my application to Swansea at the beginning of Oct and still haven't heard anything. However I did ring them on Friday to check that they actually received my application and the admissions tutor said that they had and that it had been sent for consideration.

Yeah, I do have a full driving licence. Only just! Passed my test about 3 weeks ago!

I am a member of St John Ambulance. I have volunteered on an elderly care ward for 10 weeks once a week. And I have done a weeks work experience in a Minor Injury Unit. I am also a Waitress working in a busy hands on environment, and have also been the named first aider on site at a busy tourist attraction :-)

Yourself?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I sent my application off at around the same time.

My work experience is with the british army, volunteering once a week on a trauma orthopedics ward for a year, a week on A&E, a day in theatre, and once a week on A&E so far but im hoping to do some more...
    oh and iv worked in a busy clothes shop and now have a new job in town too

hopefully thats enough!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

Congratulations! How weird mine is on the 6th Feb too! We will probably meet there haha

How are you feeling about it? Ready?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    By the way people! Do not worry about the fintness test! You only have to score something around 7 in a beep test and that is where you start kind of a fast jog.

They are very basic and just to prove you can move and lift the bed with a casualty!

Good luck everyone!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patrick899)
    Congratulations! How weird mine is on the 6th Feb too! We will probably meet there haha

How are you feeling about it? Ready?
    Thanks

Im feeling slightly nervous about the 30 squats mainly!

And as for the rest of the interview, its my only interview so far so the pressures on

How about you ?

By the way you might want to join the thread 'Paramedic Practice/Science-2012 Entry' forum
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I chose the 6th of feb too! Just worried about the group interviews if I'm honest!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patrick899)
    By the way people! Do not worry about the fintness test! You only have to score something around 7 in a beep test and that is where you start kind of a fast jog.

They are very basic and just to prove you can move and lift the bed with a casualty!

Good luck everyone!
    Hi Ive got my Cov interview on the 6th, and am really concerned about the bleep test, is it really nothing to worry about? x
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zmit2260)
    Hi Ive got my Cov interview on the 6th, and am really concerned about the bleep test, is it really nothing to worry about? x
    The bleep test should be relatively easy if you are fit.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    to my mate saffy khan hus got an interview at cov uni for paramedics on wednesdy 8th february GOOD LUCK BABE NOT THAT U NEED IT, either way if u get it or if u dnt ur still ma best maten uv tried realli hard n u desrev it...x

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 7, 2014
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.