The Student Room Group

Cannibalization of Nigerian Muslims

In the past few months, I have heard all sorts of stories about the unfortunate massacre of Muslim faithfuls in Jos, Plateau state in central Nigeria on their way to the Eid prayer in September 2011 and how their flesh was roasted and eaten by Berom youths. I thought β€œroasted and eaten” was a metaphor of sorts so I never paid much attention to it. Even when I heard there was a video on Youtube that captured the β€œroasting and eating”, I never bothered to make a simple Google search to verify the incident because I just refused to believe it had happened. Then I saw the said video posted on Facebook today, I watched every frame of this unbelievably atrocious video clip with absolute horror and revulsion. I am not only incensed and disgusted by the new low some Nigerians have sunken to and how far they would go in their hatred and fighting in the name of religion, but I am very worried and disturbed by the deafening silence of our leaders, especially our Christian leaders and sections of our media over this inhuman, savage, despicable and barbaric act.

Continue reading the article at:

http://zainabusman.wordpress.com/2012/02/04/video-of-the-cannibalization-of-muslims-in-jos-where-is-our-humanity/

Note: There are several graphic images/video which are quite gruesome..

I don't think this has been covered on the news at all? When there were attacks on Christians by Muslims all the major media outlets were reporting the stories.. Why is there a silence now?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hmmm if this was a thread about Muslims attacking Christians there would be so many replies by now..
Original post by xXxiKillxXx
Continue reading the article at:

http://zainabusman.wordpress.com/2012/02/04/video-of-the-cannibalization-of-muslims-in-jos-where-is-our-humanity/

Note: There are several graphic images/video which are quite gruesome..

I don't think this has been covered on the news at all? When there were attacks on Christians by Muslims all the major media outlets were reporting the stories.. Why is there a silence now?

What an abhorrent and vile practice. I really worry for the future of this Earth. Injustice has truly spread like wildfire. These people need to go. As for the silence, well it is hardly surprising. The media really love to tarnish muslims with the "terrorist" "extremist" blah... brush, but I don't think this has to do with being muslim/non-muslim. I think it has to do with the location of the place. Media outlets don't give a toss about some parts of Africa in all honesty.
........ honestly disgusting ...... but it's true. The media care more about certain football managers resigning more than they do about cases like this that should be reported on. :frown:
Do the Muslims taste better or something?
Canabilism is what the Crusaders did...

Anyways, stuff like this only helps Boko Harams cause. The government should crack down on such acts if they don't want Boko getting support.
*Resisting urge to make joke about Catholics eating Jesus*

But seriously, that's dodgey, why is there a police van in one of the videos? Things are gonna go crazy in Nigeria.
(edited 12 years ago)
I'm surprised that this thread is NOT in the "Most Popular" panel :s-smilie:
Reply 8
That nauseated me.
Absolutely sick
Reply 10
:lolwut: I feel sick...
It makes me sad to see humans behaving like animals
I wish I never clicked the link, I now want to VOMIT :frown::headhurts::eek:
Reply 13
:lolwut: Are you serious?
Racist ****, none deserve to be slaves!
Reply 15
Original post by SubAtomic
It makes me sad to see humans behaving like animals

we are animals.

More importantly I wonder how they tasted.

Original post by Art Of The Ninja
Those dirty, african s.h.its deserve to be slaves.....Absolutely horrific.....All of them savage animals are pieces of S.H.I.T!

And this is coming from a part african guy..

That's not exactly euphemistically phrased sire. :biggrin:
Reply 16
Those dirty, african s.h.its deserve to be slaves.....Absolutely horrific.....All of them savage animals are pieces of S.H.I.T!

And this is coming from a part african guy..

Nothing worse than an uncle tom. :rolleyes:
Original post by Stratos
we are animals.

More importantly I wonder how they tasted.

That's not exactly euphemistically phrased sire. :biggrin:

I'm not particularly bothered about how it was phrased Monsieur...
Your joke is VERY disrespectful
I don't see why they just didn't stick to bananas....Didn't wanna live up to the hype...?
Reply 19
I'm not particularly bothered about how it was phrased Monsieur...
Your joke is VERY disrespectful

I wasn't joking sire.

I am genuinely interested in what humans taste like, why is it such a taboo to desire the meat of men.

Why do we see ourselves as being above cattle, we are not and deserve the same respect they do whilst being devoured, men could be devoured and therefore should be if so desired, morality is merely a mockery mantled malevolently by miscreants.

Perhaps we should all partake in this pious picnic, after all people striving for pioneering is only pointless and more so purposeless.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest