The Student Room Group

London 2012 Retail Job Interview

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by misssasha1
I was contacted via email two days after my assessment.

Lemony, I'm not sure if my message was sent to you.

Aha, it did! Thank you so much! I just sent you another one :smile:
Reply 21
Erm yeah it was at 3:30. I can't remember who's group I was in lol...
Reply 22
Hope I get to work in one of the stores :smile:
Hey, I didn't heard anything from them it been 5 days?
Reply 24
That's weird.. have you checked your email?
Hey, never mind I did the assessment online so will hear from them in 5 within 5 working days.
Reply 26
They just called me this morning for the telephone interview now i have to do the assesment. Are there young people there? what do i do?
Reply 27
Anyone heard back from them concerning their working hours etc?
No not yet
I'm also waiting for my accreditation to come through...it should be fine. I'm looking forward to working at the Olympics because it should be a great experience for me. Good luck everyone! You'll be alright :smile:
Reply 30
Anyone heard back from them? I had my assessment on Tuesday, they said they would let us know within two days.. does that mean I didn't get the job?
Reply 31
Have you checked your email?
Reply 32
Original post by narnoora45
Anyone heard back from them? I had my assessment on Tuesday, they said they would let us know within two days.. does that mean I didn't get the job?

Yeah, had the assessment Tuesday 9.30 at farringdon and got an email from them this morning saying I was successful. They will get back to you soon so don't worry. They took about 7 working days to call me for a phone interview after I finished the online tests, so don't read the time lag as an unsuccessful application :smile:.
What sort of questions do they ask?

Please!

:smile:
also what do u really need to prepare for this?
What proof of residence did anyone take? Being 16 I don't have any of the ones listed in the email but I'm taking a bank letter, is that ok?
Hi,
please need urgent help with the phone interview. any one with any idea as to what might be asked? Thanks
Reply 37
I took a bank statement. As for the phone interview they just ask why you want to work there, I rabbited on about how a home olympics is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Original post by TempleQC
I took a bank statement. As for the phone interview they just ask why you want to work there, I rabbited on about how a home olympics is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Cheers :smile: I took a bank statement in the end but they didn't even look at it. Don't think I did too well if I'm honest.
Original post by SamKar
Yeah, had the assessment Tuesday 9.30 at farringdon and got an email from them this morning saying I was successful. They will get back to you soon so don't worry. They took about 7 working days to call me for a phone interview after I finished the online tests, so don't read the time lag as an unsuccessful application :smile:.

Hey, I def passed the phone interview last week and they said they would email me with information about where to go and what to bring but they haven't and I'm worried they might not. My assessment is supposed to be this wednesday at 9.30 in Farringdon. If you get the chance can you let me know the location and what you need to bring please, really don't want to miss this opportunity.

Thanks very much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending