The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

firmed imperial but still haven't received an email from them, is this like how they normally delay emails?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by kartik12
How likely is it to get a rejection after interview for Imperial Mechanical Engineering? I had a pretty dreadful experience where I was drilled and urged to think about the situation but I couldnt find the answer at all. Im very sure im gonna get a rejection but all I wanted to know is what are the chances?
Thanks a lot :smile:

I really wouldn't worry about it, my interview at imperial last week went awfully, but i got an offer in the end, but they asked for higher grades than i expected. most people who get invited to an interview get offers so try not to worry!
I got an offer for chemical engineering! :woo: :biggrin:
Original post by Inactivity

Well done! When?
Original post by tosby4real
Well done! When?

I got a letter in the post this morning :smile:
MECH ENG OFFER :woo: :biggrin: :biggrin:
I got a letter in the post this morning :smile:

So your ucas hasn't been updated yet? No email as well? Just a letter?
Original post by kurovalte
MECH ENG OFFER :woo: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well done! How did you find out?
anyone still waiting for biology/life sciences? :frown:
So your ucas hasn't been updated yet? No email as well? Just a letter?

This is correct.
Well done! How did you find out?

I got a letter in the post this morning... so nervous when I opened it XD
Reply 2791
Original post by Mads_300
I really wouldn't worry about it, my interview at imperial last week went awfully, but i got an offer in the end, but they asked for higher grades than i expected. most people who get invited to an interview get offers so try not to worry!

Thanks man and well done on your offer. Would suck to be part of the 10% that dont get selected but oh well there is nothing i can do now aha.
any offers/rejections/interviews mathematics with statistics for finance? i applied on the 15th october and still haven't heard from them anything yet...:frown:
Reply 2793
Original post by lexi_0818

Original post by lexi_0818
any offers/rejections/interviews mathematics with statistics for finance? i applied on the 15th october and still haven't heard from them anything yet...:frown:

Imperial is very slow with their decisions - quite a number of people who applied in October are only getting their offers now, or haven't even got them yet. Hopefully it comes through soon for you! :smile:

Ok, I've decided. Firmed Imperial and set UCL as an insurance. Still have to worry about scholarship though.
Reply 2795
Hey, I too am awaiting a reply from Imperial MSc Finance is 1st with Risk Managment Financial Engineering. Nervously awaiting a reply, have been accepted into Cass MSc Mathematical Trading & Finance. Need to accept or decline Cass by Monday next. Also Imperial say they will have responded by that date.

can i ask what your offer's conditions are? i also got an offer, but it seems to be an impossible one.
Original post by shaos1993
can i ask what your offer's conditions are? i also got an offer, but it seems to be an impossible one.

A*A*A, with the A* in maths and chem or maths and physics. Is it the same for you?
A*A*A, with the A* in maths and chem or maths and physics. Is it the same for you?

mine is higher, A*A*AA

Latest