The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
I just clocked on 8th march 2012 is Thursday right no ....... i got psychology first lesson (2 hrs) it's either gna be 2hrs of despair :frown: or 2 hours of me being so hyperactive with joy! :biggrin:
Original post by asas78978
I messed up 1 question in each papers I did, expecting 85ish lol, wanna suicide, but thanks god C4 is straight forward but I still misread one question lol.

wait till integration at C4 mate, then we'll see if you find C4 so easy
Original post by Contrad!ction.
I'm sure some new posters could keep up though. How many threads was it?

Yeah, some of the exams I got were nasty. Hope your results go nicely :smile:

:hugs:

If they don't go well, there's always June - try not to worry too much. I know I'll be doing at least 2 retakes then.

7th thread

6900 posts on that one
Worried now, everyone is expecting me to do so well in my Biology and it's going to be pretty embarrassing if I don't. Arghhhhh
Original post by 1platinum
Hey, how's it going? Yes I had Mechanics and it was a fail. :frown: I swear it was so much harder than the past exam papers. Oh well I will have to pick myself up and prepare for next week's exams.

On the bright side, two exams down and three to go! :smile:

:biggrin: my mechanics was a fail too ¬¬ it was a bloody weird paper there weren't a lot of marks for a question they were mainly 3 or 4 marks :/ I am gonna retake it :/

:hugs:

If they don't go well, there's always June - try not to worry too much. I know I'll be doing at least 2 retakes then.

:hugs: Thanks, just have a hideous number already but I'm definitely adding to the list! Ughh further maths is the bane of my life
Original post by tehforum
7th thread

6900 posts on that one

Shouldn't be too hard to beat, providing we recruit properly :sexface:

Also, we need a mascot. And large quantities of :sexface:

Original post by ccfcadam36

<3 integration

Trig's my favourite bit though, just starting hyperbolics on FP2. Can't take my maths teacher seriously when he talks about sinh - 'shine' just sounds weird in the middle of mathsy words.
Original post by ccfcadam36

I took the C4 exam in January :/ it was bloody hard imo harder than the past papers C3 was fine though :smile: probably because I learnt C4 at the same time
Shouldn't be too hard to beat, providing we recruit properly :sexface:

Also, we need a mascot. And large quantities of :sexface:

&lt;3 integration

Trig's my favourite bit though, just starting hyperbolics on FP2. Can't take my maths teacher seriously when he talks about sinh - 'shine' just sounds weird in the middle of mathsy words.

Are you saying a new mascot?

:banana:

hyperbolic sine sounds better than adding all the 'h's :biggrin:

tanh(x) sounds the weirdest

I'm going to have 11~13 exams in June. Including resits.

Sadface.
Original post by roseroserose.
:hugs: Thanks, just have a hideous number already but I'm definitely adding to the list! Ughh further maths is the bane of my life

Further Maths Lessons = FML :tongue:

Yeah, I do further maths. What modules are you worried about? Are you OCR? D2 was hideous - 'Henry rides his bicycle' ...2 pages later: 'Do some dynamic programming, if you can decipher the information' :nooo:

And M2. Ugh. Ran out of time with 15 marks left unanswered.
I have 9 definites, and 3 potential resits. Buzzing for 8 maths exams:rolleyes:
Reply 373
Original post by siwelmail

Sadface.

PEAK! :eek: I ONLY GOT 4 EXAMS IN JUNE 5 IF I AHVE TO RE-TAKE ! DW I FEEL THE PRESSURE TOO !!!! :frown:
Further Maths Lessons = FML :tongue:

Yeah, I do further maths. What modules are you worried about? Are you OCR? D2 was hideous - 'Henry rides his bicycle' ...2 pages later: 'Do some dynamic programming, if you can decipher the information' :nooo:

And M2. Ugh. Ran out of time with 15 marks left unanswered.

haha so true!
No I'm WJEC :P They don't offer 'decision'? What's it like?

I messed up FP1 in Jan on one question which was about 25% of the paper :rolleyes: The rest of the ALevel is FP2, FP3, M2, M3, and S2. There's not one bit I'm not worried about hahahaa -dies inside-
im going to do terrible in all of my subjects but i have worked my butt of :cry2:
Reply 376

8 maths examssss wtf!!!!! JHEEEEEEZHE!!!!! you aint serious i died doing one lol! MATHS aint my things funny Statistics is though :s-smilie:
Original post by tehforum
Are you saying a new mascot?

:banana:

I think there were cute looking penguins which I liked, although the banana's cool too.

Original post by -Illmatic-
hyperbolic sine sounds better than adding all the 'h's :biggrin:

tanh(x) sounds the weirdest

My teacher says 'shine', 'cosh', 'tanch', 'sech', 'cosech' and I'm not entirely sure how we pronounce coth, but I think my teacher calls it 'cotanch'.

Tanch sounds like an adjective for something that's disgusting: 'ugh, that's so tanch' :tongue:

Original post by siwelmail

Sadface.

FP2, C4 and G494 are the modules I've been taught. FP3 and S4 are modules I've self taught. Then, I'll be resitting C1 definitely. S3 is possible. D2 is probable. As is M2. Possibly G494 as well depending on how badly the fire bell threw me. Maybe S2, but I'm hoping I've got over 90 this time.
Original post by ikz94
8 maths examssss wtf!!!!! JHEEEEEEZHE!!!!! you aint serious i died doing one lol! MATHS aint my things funny Statistics is though :s-smilie:

Hahah I know right, I refuse to believe that i actually chose this for myself. I want to do a history degree :rolleyes:

Join da crew. I'm doing 7 in June :zomg:

My teacher says 'shine', 'cosh', 'tanch', 'sech', 'cosech' and I'm not entirely sure how we pronounce coth, but I think my teacher calls it 'cotanch'.

Tanch sounds like an adjective for something that's disgusting: 'ugh, that's so tanch' :tongue:

cotanch hmm

Lol :rofl:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest