Bump!! Mark schemes are out

You need an account to access the mark schemes! I don't have one :nooo:
Reply 4
ok ill attach them at around 10 pm, theyre quite broad this year :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by PPF
here you go

good luck

do u hav BUSINESS UNIT 1 marking scheme as well ?
Reply 8
Original post by TheMainRole
do u hav BUSINESS UNIT 1 marking scheme as well ?

Yes all Edexcel exams, are you on Edexcel?
Reply 9
do you have Edexcel Business Studies Unit 3 2012, paper + mark scheme by any chance?!!
Reply 10
Original post by monsterdeeX
do you have Edexcel Business Studies Unit 3 2012, paper + mark scheme by any chance?!!

Yes all edexcel exams, by the way how did you find that paper? i took it too but i didnt do too well i think as i had a clash with a 2.5 hours I.T exam which was done first.
Reply 11
Original post by PPF
Yes all edexcel exams, by the way how did you find that paper? i took it too but i didnt do too well i think as i had a clash with a 2.5 hours I.T exam which was done first.

Hi I know its a long shot but could you please attach unit 2 french for AS level ( Edexcel) please
thanks
Reply 12
Do you have edexcel unit 3 business studies with the markscheme and edexcel psychology unit 3 january 2012
Reply 13
Original post by rainbow1
Can you please post unit 4 Jan 2012 Edexcel Economics as well?

Thanks in advance!:smile:

UNIT 4 is only available in june. its never in January
Original post by PPF

I managed to get a B- 72 UMS :/ .. BUT this was after a remarked the paper and got rewarded 8 extra marks... how did you do?
Reply 15
Original post by monsterdeeX
I managed to get a B- 72 UMS :/ .. BUT this was after a remarked the paper and got rewarded 8 extra marks... how did you do?

****! You serious? 8 marks is a lot, i got 68 (c) so im retaking it in June.
I know i got 0/8 on the global marketing though so :\
Original post by PPF
****! You serious? 8 marks is a lot, i got 68 (c) so im retaking it in June.
I know i got 0/8 on the global marketing though so :\

I know right?! I mean if i didn't ask for a remark I would've had to repeat too, I didn't get my results plus yet.. so i don't know.. how did you do in Unit1? I got a C so i'm repeating it:/
hi can anyone help me with A level edexcel unit 1 and 2 both for bsd and economics revision notes please people got the exam on monday and am really panicking....additional tips on how to answer would be great too...BTW am from KENYA ANY HELP WLD BE MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!!
Reply 18
Can you put up the mark scheme for january 2012 please

(Unit 1 -developing new skills for business)

Edexcel
Reply 19
Also if anyone has any tips/advice/wants to revise for the unit 1 exam with me thats coming monday on 14th of may, feel free to mail me

Quick Reply