The Student Room Group

Goldman Sachs Securities summer internship

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Luda88
Yes, just with SEC.

have you heard anything back yet. I had the interviews a couple day after yours and still waiting
Reply 61
I had my final round with SEC on February 6th, and as far as I know that was the last one of the series of final rounds. I was told by the HR lady that it might take 2-3 weeks for us to hear from them..
I think they never follow their indications....
Reply 63
It's Friday again... and no responses yet :frown:
Any response today?
Reply 65
Original post by ibanking100
Any response today?

I still haven't heard anything. Though I know that some people (interviewed on February 6th) have received rejections already. What might that mean?? Maybe no news is good news...
Reply 66
Original post by Bellethiel
I still haven't heard anything. Though I know that some people (interviewed on February 6th) have received rejections already. What might that mean?? Maybe no news is good news...

When did your friends hear about the outcome?
Reply 67
Original post by chat
When did your friends hear about the outcome?

He heard in the beginning of the last week.
Reply 68
He heard in the beginning of the last week.

The HR said that we will all hear back defo by early this week.
Reply 69
I know a guy who interviewed the 27th with me and has an offer from another institution who called the HR and they said that probably they are gonna make him an offer. Anyway nothing official yet and he was told they would have got back last friday (never happened obviously)
Reply 70
Original post by bhocheneso
I know a guy who interviewed the 27th with me and has an offer from another institution who called the HR and they said that probably they are gonna make him an offer. Anyway nothing official yet and he was told they would have got back last friday (never happened obviously)

Do you know which HR he was contacting? I wrote an e-mail to one of them and got "out of office" reply.
Reply 71
Don't remember but was not Carris Russell, it started with an "A" if I'm not wrong
Reply 72
Don't remember but was not Carris Russell, it started with an "A" if I'm not wrong

oh ok, I was trying to reach Carris.
Reply 73
oh ok, I was trying to reach Carris.

When did you try to reach her?
Reply 74
When did you try to reach her?

today ~18:00 GMT
Reply 75
Any news today, anybody?
Any news yet? It is going from early this week to later this week..... yet again...
Reply 77
I'm pretty confident they are gonna tell us before May
Reply 78
Hi all,

I had my final round for SEC on the 6th of February too and I am yet to receive a reply. Bellethiel I may have met you, can I ask how many ppl you know that also got interviewed on that day and received rejections? I spoke to Carris today and she said they're still in the process of final rounds and may will take 1-2 weeks for a reply.
Reply 79
how much does GS pay summer interns?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending