The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Open Day

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm still thinking of which to firm - UCL or LSE (which is only AAB). I guess i could firm ucl and see if i manage to get A*AA, but if i dont, i'll end up with seconds when it comes to accommodation at LSE :/ but i guess i have a few weeks to decide. I still havent looked around any of the two so i'll see how that goes.
How about you?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 21
Currently i will be firming UCL(if the offer comes through) and inusrancing Notts. I like the courses at both Uni's so I'm happy with it
Reply 22
Heyy! Yes i got an email about open day last tuesday and will defo be going tomorrow.
Its for L101 (econ with year abroad)
I will defo firm it! Ive been dreaming of UCL since yr10! xD See you guys there!

(im South Asian with short hair and a cockney accent... some ways of spotting me :P)
Reply 23
Ahaha hope to see you there :smile: Maybe i'll see you :smile:
Anyhow congratulations on your offer!!
Reply 24
Original post by kirino1
Heyy! Yes i got an email about open day last tuesday and will defo be going tomorrow.
Its for L101 (econ with year abroad)
I will defo firm it! Ive been dreaming of UCL since yr10! xD See you guys there!

(im South Asian with short hair and a cockney accent... some ways of spotting me :P)

Were you the one with a green coat sat near the back?
Reply 25
Original post by 21Grapes
Were you the one with a green coat sat near the back?

loool no.. i had a black coat with dark blue jeans and a black sweater with white patterns on it
anyone here went to the eco and stats open day full of chineese people lol
Reply 27
Original post by falcon pluse
anyone here went to the eco and stats open day full of chineese people lol

I heard there were only 5 non-asians xD - my friend went on the 22nd. He was the guy with curly hair and white beanie :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest