The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

All I can think is that Clark and the chairman had had a set-to. I can't see another reason why he'd be sacked.
Original post by ipswichblade
Exeter 2 Owls 1

Blades 3 Wycombe 0

and

Huddersfield 0 Blades 1

Owls 0 Stevenage 1

Doesn't get much better than that! :biggrin:

Oh yes it does! :biggrin:

Chesterfield 1 Owls 0

Blades 2 Preston 1
Great in the cup, why can't we play like that consistently ey nige?
Reply 6803
Not like us to crumble away from home :rolleyes:
F**k Southampton.
Original post by Scott129
F**k Southampton.

I know how you feel, bad day for us too :frown:

Mind, Southampton have actually been extremely strong this year. Ipswich on the other hand...:lolwut:
Original post by Alofleicester

:shh:

I love this song, video, just everything, buzzing for next week! :biggrin:
hi ho, hi ho its up the league we go.

15 unbeaten now.
Original post by ipswichblade
Oh yes it does! :biggrin:

Chesterfield 1 Owls 0

Blades 2 Preston 1

Offt don't remind me (Owls fan) haha
Looking forward to derby day? Personally I think you'll cream us all over but hey i'm always negative :smile:
All about tomorrow in Sheffield, I am going with my girlfriend to the game, we'll be sitting in the Kop end.
Rickie Lambert. :adore:
3-0 win for Saints, Wet Sham drawing and Birmingham losing. Along with Basingstoke winning 3-1 this has turned out to be a cracking day of footy.
Original post by Super_Hans
3-0 win for Saints, Wet Sham drawing and Birmingham losing. Along with Basingstoke winning 3-1 this has turned out to be a cracking day of footy.

Eastleigh beat Truro 3-1 too - we were playing about 500m away from their stadium today haha. (We won 9-1 in our fixture, but that's not really relevant)
Original post by Super_Hans

Don't worry love, we'll **** you over come end of season. We were 14th not too long ago and if we have to lose our home record to anyone i'd rather it be that shower at forest than anyone else.
Original post by original_username
Don't worry love, we'll **** you over come end of season. We were 14th not too long ago and if we have to lose our home record to anyone i'd rather it be that shower at forest than anyone else.

If you're a Birmingham fan, I'm not worried about you at all. Us, Reading and West Ham will be fighting it out for the top 2 places. Not you.
Hark now hear the Wednesday sing United ran away :ninja:
Original post by Rock Fan

Loving it :biggrin: I couldn't make Hillsborough today :frown: absolutely gutted, seeing as i've been to all the recent derbys since 07 season.
Reply 6817
Wednesday are ****ing **** they can stay in league 1
Original post by nixonsjellybeans
Offt don't remind me (Owls fan) haha
Looking forward to derby day? Personally I think you'll cream us all over but hey i'm always negative :smile:

I knew we would lose. We saved our worst performance for another big game - it's the norm and I expected it. :smile:

We are still in a better position though especially after tonight when we play one of our games in hand. :biggrin:

I'd rather get 2nd spot and only take 1 point off Wednesday like we have, than take 4 points off Wednesday and finish 3rd. :biggrin:
Original post by Rock Fan

Maybe for now. But it will be the other way round come May. :biggrin:

Did you enjoy? I was thankfully at a family meal down near Brighton so didn't even get commentary of the game. I had a bet on Wednesday to win so that was nice lol! A big game is the game that we always mess up in....I knew we would lose by the odd goal! :rolleyes:

Such a shame we lowered ourselves to hoof the ball instead of playing the nice passing football we have been. Although, to be fair, it was expected when playing against a team that like the ball in the air so much! We should have come out second half and taken them on playing our own game but too late to worry about now. I am afraid with not living in Sheffield/Yorkshire, the derby games don't affect me as much as they should. I am like, yep, it was disappointing but lets move on and carry on in 2nd place with a win tonight. Let Wednesday have the 4 points and 3rd spot! :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest