The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1500
So who is looking forward to the All Star game?
Reply 1501
Big night tonight :biggrin:
Reply 1502
Original post by boateng
So who is looking forward to the All Star game?

Needs more Smoove. :mad:
Reply 1503
Original post by S-man10
Atlanta :facepalm2:

smh

I haven't been watching the game, but could anyone please tell me if NYK actually look like legit contenders right now, or Atlanta basically suck atm?

Atlanta being bad. After Larry Drew put on our 2nd string players with 5 minutes left in the 1st Q we lost everything good we did before then.
Jeremy Lin i hope you get prepared for James to tear you a new Vagina today! Jingers you are so high up Lins ass... Miami to blow out the knicks.
Original post by Mufasaa
Atlanta being bad. After Larry Drew put on our 2nd string players with 5 minutes left in the 1st Q we lost everything good we did before then.

Atlanta were depleted and why Larry Drew did that was insane. It was way more down to the fact Atlanta played crap then Knicks were good.
Hearing that Mikey B might be traded to the Lakers for a 1st round pick . Good move for him imo.
Reply 1507
Lebron James will be destroyed by the media if the Heat fail to win the the Championship this year

Competition is at its weakest with the Celtics and Lakers being pretty poor and the Clippers and OKC needed more time to gel.

I think the Bulls are the only team that can give the Heat a game, but i still can't see them beating them.

Lebron will have no excuses this time if he comes small AGAIN.

Another great play by Mr Mcgee
Reply 1509
A lot of Knicks hate here. I would lol if Lin (and the Knicks), in the unlikely event, rip the Heat to pieces.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1510
Original post by boateng

Competition is at its weakest with the Celtics and Lakers being pretty poor and the Clippers and OKC needed more time to gel.

OKC need to gel? They've been together for a while.

They need to up their defense because they're conceding way too many points atm. Outscoring the opponent isn't going to work against the Heat/Bulls who can easily rip them to pieces as well as defend well.

Westbrook needs to stop shooting so much, especially in the playoffs. There's nothing wrong with him scoring, but he needs to realise that Durant is the shooter of the team and will most likely make the shots. Durant will take OKC as far as he can go.

Westbrook also needs to reduce the turnovers.

I think OKC will make it to the finals and lose. Heat/Bulls play great defense and will cut down on the OKC scoring. Lebron is the only SF better than Durant and Durant will have a hard time against him I feel. Rose can deal with Westbrook.
Reply 1511
LOL McGee :laugh:

Original post by Xotol
A lot of Knicks hate here. I would lol if Lin (and the Knicks), in the unlikely event, rip the Heat to pieces.

I for one am not ruling out that possibility.
Reply 1512
McGee has to go up for clown of the season. Maybe Diop and his free throw can contend.
Reply 1513
Wow, this thread seems to be full of Lin hate, chill out guys. Besides, he seems like a humble guy which is a breath of fresh air compared to the 'thug' players like Pierce, Garnett and McGee.

Btw, is Jingers a chinese guy? Or are you just being sarcastic?
Reply 1514
Original post by Qi Jia
Wow, this thread seems to be full of Lin hate, chill out guys. Besides, he seems like a humble guy which is a breath of fresh air compared to the 'thug' players like Pierce, Garnett and McGee.

I wouldn't say hate, more along the lines of "Heat needs to cool down the Lin hype a bit"

As for Jingers, judge fer yer self :colonhash:
Reply 1515
Original post by Qi Jia

Lin's fine, he's a decent player. Linsanity's annoying as hell.
Reply 1516
Hyped as **** ffs :teeth:

:nutcase:
Wonder what the odds are on Melo scoring over 30 tonight :scrooge:
Odds are bad..wasnt able to score 30 after his return and,well...Linsanity happens :aetsch:

Although Heat are winning tonight...:sorry:
Reply 1519
Hmm action on tonight? :holmes:

Lebron to hit 30? Wade to hit 30?

Latest