The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by Gales
?? :confused:

its tende as a private joke basically im muslim so yeah!
I got bored in my C3 exam because I finished early and put smiley faces next to questions I thought I done well on and sad faces next to the ones that I thought I flopped.
Really regretting that now.
Reply 982
Original post by ikz94

Err, ok. Lovely bit of prejudice there. I don't care whether you're muslim or not, how can you think that anti-semitic jokes are acceptable? I'm sure you'd be unhappy if someone made an islamophobic comment here. Perhaps you should've kept it a private joke...
Original post by ikz94
Yeh i know but it would be nice to steal the limelight :wink: though i know he's gna get his A damn it i just want an A out of the two papers is that hard to ask for btw not intende to anyone but hope my psychology papers is not marked by a jewish :tongue:

:facepalm:
2 weeks today!
Probably already been said pages back but... effort looking. :wink:

Neggers negging my lazyness?
Eff yeah!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 985
Original post by ikz94

You've just made your self look like a fool.

Say no more.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by whatever_x
I got bored in my C3 exam because I finished early and put smiley faces next to questions I thought I done well on and sad faces next to the ones that I thought I flopped.

Lol :tongue:
Reply 987
Original post by Gales
Err, ok. Lovely bit of prejudice there. I don't care whether you're muslim or not, how can you think that anti-semitic jokes are acceptable? I'm sure you'd be unhappy if someone made an islamophobic comment here. Perhaps you should've kept it a private joke...

I'm muslim and I completely agree- that was out of order and uncalled for.
Pathetic.
:colonhash:

Seriously? :biggrin: Lol.
Reply 989
Reply 990
Original post by PhysicsMan
Seriously? :biggrin: Lol.

Yeaah :colondollar:
No idea why...
Original post by Hdizzle
yikes!
hope you got it done seeing as 'tomorrow' is here?
section 1 was the hardest for me to complete. took alot of self discipline to get
it all done! :P
em well I haven't really finished mine completely but once its done it should be just under 3,000. just giving the second alternative. so long as you reach the minimum words you should be ok me thinks :smile:
Mines on finding a quicker method of diagnosis of infection during sepsis. It was not easy at all >< i actually deleted everything out frustration thinking i should just do it on some endangered species but yeah...ended up going back to it lol :P
it was nice in the end. I promised never to complain about homework 'cuz i've never done anything as hard since the beginning of AS.

A unit 1 lol :P i think i lost about 20 marks plus/minus 3 so yeah maybe a B if I'm lucky however i'm getting nightmares that I got a C. was hoping for straight A's but can't do anything about it now.
How did you find it?
Don't get me wrong it was an ok paper it just frustrated me cuz i never lost more than 10 marks in all the past papers.
+ i didn't see the 3 marker?! >< fudging turds

i handed it in today it was so awful! i did 2000 words.. oh god.. yeah it was such a bore doing it, really couldn't be bothered.
Yeah haha i was hoping for As too but my exams just went so badly :frown: I thought i did ok until i started comparing answers though
Yeaah :colondollar:
No idea why...

Maybe the examiner will think it's funny and be lenient on marks you may have lost! It could be a good tactic after all. Hehe!

By the way, what exam board was your C3? Mine was OCR...
Reply 994
Original post by darwinwant
i handed it in today it was so awful! i did 2000 words.. oh god.. yeah it was such a bore doing it, really couldn't be bothered.
Yeah haha i was hoping for As too but my exams just went so badly :frown: I thought i did ok until i started comparing answers though

was this the final or first draft...?
if it was final don't worry you can always re-do

awh poor you!
yeah well mine didn't go brilliantly
LOL maths core 1 couldn't draw a bloody circle didn't realise the reason was because -7+5=-2 and not +1 flipping arithmatic

so yeah >< i wrote a mini paragraph next to it as it had taken about 2 sides of A4 to scribble it saying- as you can see i'm having a bit of difficulty drawing this circle. basically its showing that the circle merely touches the x-axis although my drawing does state otherwise.

but still done enough to get an A

chem was ok lost about 10 marks so there is hope for an A

bio- like i said shizzle >< :eek:
Original post by PhysicsMan
Maybe the examiner will think it's funny and be lenient on marks you may have lost! It could be a good tactic after all. Hehe!

By the way, what exam board was your C3? Mine was OCR...

LOL I hope so :tongue:
It'd really suck if he was a moody examiner and went harsh on me because he thought I was trying to be funny or something :frown:

Oooh, nah I'm with Edexcel :smile:
LOL I hope so :tongue:
It'd really suck if he was a moody examiner and went harsh on me because he thought I was trying to be funny or something :frown:

Oooh, nah I'm with Edexcel :smile:

Edexcel C3 has been the best exam for me, ever :tongue:.
Original post by Jukeboxing

haha Mr 100 ums !!
Stupid TSR making me worried about things I keep putting out of my mind :wink:
Original post by Jukeboxing

If only I was that clever :tongue:
I think it went ok for me, but I just don't want to get my hopes up just to be disappointed in 2 weeks time :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest