The Student Room Group

Southampton Medical School 2012 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2040
Original post by liviaaa
I got an offer and I've just realised.. I never got an acknowledgement/postcard lol? Will I still get one? :tongue:

are you international? when did u get offer?
Reply 2041
sincerely hope more bm5 offers for grads are on the way.:cry2:
OMG graduate applicant for BM5 here, panicking that other graduates have got offers and i have heard squat :frown:
Reply 2043
Original post by liviaaa
I got an offer and I've just realised.. I never got an acknowledgement/postcard lol? Will I still get one? :tongue:

Possibly! Congratulations on the offer.
Reply 2044
Original post by b-beauty
sincerely hope more bm5 offers for grads are on the way.:cry2:

I sincerely hope so.I am a grad for BM5 as well no interview yet
Does anybody know is there have been any offers for non grad, non international students applying to the BM5 course? Thanks in advance :smile:
*if there have been. My mistake :tongue:
Original post by 05jwappleyard
Does anybody know is there have been any offers for non grad, non international students applying to the BM5 course? Thanks in advance :smile:

The majority of offers so far have been for school leavers/gap year non graduates/non international applicants.
Original post by awais.e
I sincerely hope so.I am a grad for BM5 as well no interview yet

From what I have heard on various forums, Soton do their offers based on batches of applications looked at together. Since I hadn't heard of any grad offers for BM5 until yesterday, I would stay hopeful at least for now!
Hi, does anyone know if any offers or rejections have been made for BM4 yet? All this waiting is killing me :s
Are the offers for graduates for the BM5 or BM4 so far?
Original post by Arkybones
Hi, does anyone know if any offers or rejections have been made for BM4 yet? All this waiting is killing me :s

I had an offer yest for BM4, i think there was a rejection too on this thread.
Hope you hear good news soon from them!
Reply 2052
Hi everyone,

I have been *stalking the thread for a while and thought I would post.. Just received an offer from Southampton through on Track.

I'm a reapplicant, my GCSE's are 9A*s 2A*s and my A Levels are 4As (Maths, Bio, Chem and French) and I got 4As at AS in the same subjects. My UKCAT was 687.5 average.

Was a pretty big rush to get to a computer once I got the Track Update email on my phone!

Good luck to all of you who are waiting to hear, I'll have my fingers crossed for you.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by HazzieB
Congrats!!! One of the lucky few eh? :smile: Im 3rd yr biomed at Sheffield and hoping to hear soon!! Was it a 2.1 offer?

x

Thanks :smile: I really think with soton the element of luck plays a big role. Offer is a 2.1
Good luck with your application!
Original post by lp213
Hi everyone,

I have been trolling the thread for a while and thought I would post.. Just received an offer from Southampton through on Track.

I'm a reapplicant, my GCSE's are 9A*s 2A*s and my A Levels are 4As (Maths, Bio, Chem and French) and I got 4As at AS in the same subjects. My UKCAT was 687.5 average.

Was a pretty big rush to get to a computer once I got the Track Update email on my phone!

Good luck to all of you who are waiting to hear, I'll have my fingers crossed for you.

Congrats!
Original post by french92
I had an offer yest for BM4, i think there was a rejection too on this thread.
Hope you hear good news soon from them!

Thanks. Congrats on your offer! I really hope they put me out of my misery soon.
Was reading through this thread, thought I'd check my emails - nothing. Then thought I'd check track anyway AND ... Rejected :frown: I am faster than UCAS emails though, that's something right!? Yeah ...

Good luck to the rest of you! :smile:
Rejected today so I guess it's on to a gap year.
Good luck to everyone with their applications.
Reply 2058
Rejected :/
^ when did all of u check your track?

Quick Reply

Latest