The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
Original post by David Young
I'm from Scotland, and we sit exams in June and get results in August, do you guys really get your results in March? What do you guys do from March till August when school starts back? Does that mean school is finished for the year after March?

we have to series were we can do exams janauary andd june but it depends on subkects your doin some subjcets u can sit exams in january and some it june it depends on the bords like aqa edexcel ocr wjec etc. we normally ahve a results day twice one in march and one in june but the march one aint as epic as the june results :smile:
:hello:
Actually dreading BIOL4 and PSYA3 results...

Getting nervous now because soon, it'll officially be 'next week'
ugh dreadin bio 4 and chem 4 :s-smilie:
Original post by Normandy114
A2, got AABB at AS level

The game was phenomenal I was jumping up and down for the final 50 minutes, RVP's strike was incredible, so many players played great. REALLY needed this sort of win.

Watching it now, just saw Cardiff equalise so would love to see liverpool get knocked out (just like a certain other team last year).

Oh okay, well done. I'm in AS at the moment.

Yh and after such a phenominal game, it only just got us into 4th place :frown: Yh Van Persie's goal was incredible and also near to the end when we were 5-2 when he did about 6/7 players over as he was going away from goal. Truely amazing.

That was a really good game as well. I watched all of it and then missed the first 5 penalties, which is a wounder. I was really optimistic in hoping that Liverpool get knocked out and then there season ends up like ours lol.
Reply 1185
Original post by Eternal*

Original post by SoftMusk
ugh dreadin bio 4 and chem 4 :s-smilie:

ocr chem 4?
I'm dreading that
Results day is officially

NEXT WEEK!!!!!!
Original post by 0range

Hey, thanks for responding.
How yu feeling bout ur results?
All my exams i felt were borderline A/B grades ( judging by the unofficial and official markschemes). I did C3, D1, chem 2, chem 4, biol 1 and biol 4.

Maybe D1 was a mid B.

I really need to secure my A for chemistry overall :/
Original post by TitchTheAntiHero
ocr chem 4?
I'm dreading that

both aqa :frown: i dont wanna resit lol
you guys got any plans for after getting your results?
going out with mates, staying at home etc
Reply 1192
Original post by David Young
I'm from Scotland, and we sit exams in June and get results in August, do you guys really get your results in March? What do you guys do from March till August when school starts back? Does that mean school is finished for the year after March?

They're modular exams lol! :lol:
So we still have more modules to go!
I know some schools in England do what you do;sit all the exams in June,but other schools do modular exams.
So subjects like Chemistry,Biology,Maths etc have a lot of modules,so they get students to sit the first unit in Jan,and then get our results in March,and we sit the rest in June! :h:
Reply 1193
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
you guys got any plans for after getting your results?
going out with mates, staying at home etc

Being depressed and start preparing for the resits lol! :smile:
Original post by Varsh05
Being depressed and start preparing for the resits lol! :smile:

loool innit
Reply 1195
Question:

If you got 75% in AS which equals to B. In A2 you get 90%. Would you get A* due to having 82.5% as an overall of A-Levels?
Reply 1196
Original post by Eternal*
Hey, thanks for responding.
How yu feeling bout ur results?

Np, tbh I'm feeling pretty worried my Maths exams didn't go to bad but after checking the mark schemes and predicted boundaries I am literally ****ting myself because I have a feeling im gonna be borderline A again :| my business exams went well and my I.t. Exam went really well but then again it's really hard to get marks on it because of wording and sht that's why normally its only 58/120 for an A
Overall though I am not looking forward to it :|
Wbu?
Reply 1197
Original post by Rtcw
Question:

If you got 75% in AS which equals to B. In A2 you get 90%. Would you get A* due to having 82.5% as an overall of A-Levels?

pretty much yh
Reply 1198
scaaaarrreedddddd and nervousssss already.
Teachers were talking about results today :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest