The Student Room Group

Barts and The London Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by joemullally
That's like, the end of this week.
I doubt it'l be that soon tbh, probably somewhere between the dates we've been given tbh.

Last year they started giving out offers the day after the last interview... i don't see why they would change that :frown: ... and also at the interview they gave everyone (on the day i went anyway (20th of february)) a piece of paper about the interview which said early march ... maybe not the end of this week then, but they would at least start monday next week ....which would mean the 5th of march... i think thats reasonable!!

But as i said this is me hoping :P aha your most likely right :frown:
Original post by kingcoltzan
And I get hated on for saying this :tongue: Waiting sucks doesn't it :frown:

That wasn't just what you said :facepalm: can we not go over this please.
I vote for 8th March onwards.
Reply 4163
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Not sure as not everyone turns up to things, but I'd say roughy:
30% white
45% asain
15% black
10% other

Could be well off with my estimates though tbh

aww man, i know I'm doing medicine but thats too many asians(not racist, just saying, i get along with everybody)
Original post by ViceVersa
I vote for 8th March onwards.

I expect it'll be the 5th onwards, so they've got a whole week to spread them out over, and a couple week's notice for the post-offer day.
Reply 4165
Original post by Normandy114
I expect it'll be the 5th onwards, so they've got a whole week to spread them out over, and a couple week's notice for the post-offer day.

was just about to say the same :smile:

Smart :wink:

Guess we'll see then.
Smart :wink:

Guess we'll see then.

Hopefully sooner rather than later :colone:
Reply 4168
Original post by Tripo
aww man, i know I'm doing medicine but thats too many asians(not racist, just saying, i get along with everybody)

(Real) Asians do medicine after all :p: :mmm: Failsians don't :ahee:
Hopefully sooner rather than later :colone:

Indeed. Except I get the funny feeling I'm just gonna be waiting for a rejection :frown:
Indeed. Except I get the funny feeling I'm just gonna be waiting for a rejection :frown:

Cheer up for once please :smile:
Reply 4171
I have a feeling it's the week beginning 5th :smile: when we start hearing back. But 7th onwards I'm guessing? :smile: Not long now.
Reply 4172

If I remember correctly, you said this about another uni you had applied to post interview and then got an offer :rolleyes: I'm sure you've done well, think positive :smile:
Original post by joemullally
Reckon you could actually make it out this time?
:P
and like, i dunno, I don't really have any anual leave left tbh, is it on a weekday?

Edit: It's a wednesday?
ok probably couldn't make it even if I get an offer.

Hey, I never said we'd be going for a night out. I said I'd have a few bevvies and probably wouldn't be going out since noone goes out on a thursday.

It's on a Wednesday?? :colone:

Any pre-fresher brave enough to come drinking with us would be coming to tables. The sports drinking night.
We will ruin you. FACT.
Original post by Prince_of_Arabia
ah well- I guess in the mean time these barts memes will keep us occupied http://www.facebook.com/pages/Barts-and-the-London-memes/248747318535695?sk=photos

That page is so true :yep:

Original post by Tripo

:rofl:

I hope you had no intention of going to Imperial med school then :tongue:
Not sure as not everyone turns up to things, but I'd say roughy:
30% white
45% asain
15% black
10% other

Could be well off with my estimates though tbh

Pretty damned accurate I would say! Although I would reduce the black number, there's only a handful and bump up the Asian's to 50% probably. Out of a year of 300, that gives thirty black and thirty 'other'?
Original post by digitalis
Pretty damned accurate I would say! Although I would reduce the black number, there's only a handful and bump up the Asian's to 50% probably. Out of a year of 300, that gives thirty black and thirty 'other'?

Actually yeah, you're probably right.
Original post by Revent
(Real) Asians do medicine after all :p: :mmm: Failsians don't :ahee:

And economics xD
Original post by krispykremes
Cheer up for once please :smile:

Sorry! :frown:
Original post by Cleoleo
If I remember correctly, you said this about another uni you had applied to post interview and then got an offer :rolleyes: I'm sure you've done well, think positive :smile:

That interview was a lot better than this one was :tongue:

But okay I'll try :smile:

I hope you had no intention of going to Imperial med school then :tongue:

Wait imperial med school has more asians than BATL? :O

Quick Reply

Latest