Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Wireless Festival

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Is the BarclayCard Wireless the Wireless Festival itself?

So if I go to hyde park with tickets on both dates, will I see pitbull, rihanna, nicki minaj, drake, professor green etc etc??

Or are they two different places in hyde park. Also, is this a good festival to go to?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    for example, if you go here you see two different shows: http://www.wirelessfestival.co.uk/?c...eless_pitbull#

but I thought that when you buy a ticket, you go there on each of those dates, show them the ticket and they come on stage each at a time and sing..

is it not like that?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ?????????????
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Last year it was over 3 days. Friday was pop, Saturday electronic, Sunday rock or something. You can buy tickets for individual days, or a weekend pass.

It's one venue within hyde park. All fenced off as per any festival. There are multiple stages but again, all in one section of the park.

Yes, if you go to the venue on the dates, with a ticket, they will be singing there...

It's an nice festival. Wasn't very busy on the day I went, but that was on the electronic day. I guess pop and rock get big crowds. Facilities were decent.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: February 27, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.