The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Scroll to see replies

I'm running in, grabbing my envelope and running out, making no eye contact with anyone.

That's impossible though, we've got a student review day after we get our results we have to go straight to the meeting with our form tutor whilst bringing our PARENTS along!! arghhh paniccc!!!
Original post by Mocking_bird
Turns out we're not getting a "proper" results day... our results are just available on the intranet from 6am.
Which I suppose is fairly good... but I still would of liked the whole getting handed an envelope and everyone opening them together thing :tongue:

This is the same at my College. To be honest, it's the way I prefer it.
Reply 1302
Maynnnn i promise myself to not look at this thread loool gets me panicking!!
sigh, I kinda wish I could just have my results now, we have them at the end of period 3 so inbetween 11-12, last year though they were on the system from 9 AM so I'm hoping they are again, although last year they took them off at about 10 AM cause the system crashed lololol
Original post by 1platinum
Your trial run?

I pretended that it was results day :P Walked into the hall and planned everything :wink:
Reply 1305
Original post by Lakhvir.Singh
I pretended that it was results day :P Walked into the hall and planned everything :wink:

Oh right I see - what grades did you get? :tongue:
Original post by Lakhvir.Singh

lol.....
Original post by 1platinum
Oh right I see - what grades did you get? :tongue:

One B and everything else was a fail xD
I pray that grade boundaries are not excessively high, my maths C3 went terribly compared to the past papers we've done.. so fingers crossed
im getting SOO scared now........
Worked so hard for PSYA3 but feel like ive absolutely failed!!!!!!
Reply 1310
Original post by EffKayy
im getting SOO scared now........
Worked so hard for PSYA3 but feel like ive absolutely failed!!!!!!

I just need the grade boundaries for aqa that will calm me down! if its freakin low for PSYA3 im going to celebrate if its moderatly low ill sigh in releif if it's high im going to panic really badly!
Original post by ikz94
I just need the grade boundaries for aqa that will calm me down! if its freakin low for PSYA3 im going to celebrate if its moderatly low ill sigh in releif if it's high im going to panic really badly!

If it's low, i still think i've done badly. Probably a C at max.
Shame really :frown: aaaaaaaaaaaaah
Original post by TrampingRampage
I pray that grade boundaries are not excessively high, my maths C3 went terribly compared to the past papers we've done.. so fingers crossed

You're really clever. I'm sure you 'A'ced it :wink:
Reply 1313
Original post by EffKayy
If it's low, i still think i've done badly. Probably a C at max.
Shame really :frown: aaaaaaaaaaaaah

No way! now u say that your making me feel f*cked rights lets just stop discussing what we think we got i think that's best!
Reply 1314
I didn't see this thread! Ergh, some of you are lucky, getting a day off and all. I will get my results in form and they will be burning a hole in my bag through out the day, until I'll leave school get home, close my room's door and open them. Water and tissues at ready!
Here's praying for low grade boundaries :crossedf:
Reply 1316
Original post by ikz94

COMPLETELY AGREE. Absolutely petrified for psychology Unit 3 grades :eek:
Original post by Sashari
I didn't see this thread! Ergh, some of you are lucky, getting a day off and all. I will get my results in form and they will be burning a hole in my bag through out the day, until I'll leave school get home, close my room's door and open them. Water and tissues at ready!

I get mine at 12:30pm. That'll be a right nightmare to wait for. :eek:
Original post by ohio12
COMPLETELY AGREE. Absolutely petrified for psychology Unit 3 grades :eek:

Did you do aqa?
Original post by Sashari

I couldn't waitthat long tbh

Quick Reply

Latest