Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Find me the kid's TV episode!

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    This is racking my brain.

It's from Goosebumps, Are You Afraid of The Dark? And the like...

All I can remember is some lighthouse-like building and at the end there's a twist and the boy protagonist becomes one of them or something - and there's a ghost boy and an old man in the scene. Something to do with paintings or cameras?

Long shot I know!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    hmmm not sure, but youtube has (i think) all the episodes of goosebumps and are you afriad of the dark, so you can always go there and check it out

if i were to take a guess though, from what you've said, I would go for, 'say cheese and die' :dontknow:, probably not right though

do check the wikipedia articles of those episodes
    • 34 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by internet tough guy)
    if i were to take a guess though, from what you've said, I would go for, 'say cheese and die' :dontknow:, probably not right though
    Just what I was thinking! I don't remember much of it but I do remember some guy called Jake(?) being in it and it being one of the most awesome Goosebumps books.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by internet tough guy)
    hmmm not sure, but youtube has (i think) all the episodes of goosebumps and are you afriad of the dark, so you can always go there and check it out

do check the wikipedia articles of those episodes
    Nah, not that one. Did check wikipedia but still can't seem to find it
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    The Ghost Hunter?

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)
    The Ghost Hunter?

Nah, that's not it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Is it from Round the Twist? A bit of wikipedia seaching found this episode:

As the Twists, the Gribbles, Fiona, Rabbit, Tiger and Nell are all trapped in the lighthouse in a storm, the ghost ship of the SS Niranda is returning a hundred years after being wrecked on the coast. The ghost of Matthew, the old lighthouse keeper, possesses Pete in order to save the ghost ship and be reunited with his lost love Jane.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma_B)

As the Twists, the Gribbles, Fiona, Rabbit, Tiger and Nell are all trapped in the lighthouse in a storm, the ghost ship of the SS Niranda is returning a hundred years after being wrecked on the coast. The ghost of Matthew, the old lighthouse keeper, possesses Pete in order to save the ghost ship and be reunited with his lost love Jane.
    Urghh Round the Twist had the WORST theme tune ever. It still makes me shiver. "Have you ever.... ever felt like this?" OMG no, **** off please.

(Not really relevant to the thread, but yeah :cool:)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma_B)

Nah, it's something to do with a painting and a ghost boy.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SleepySheep)
    Urghh Round the Twist had the WORST theme tune ever. It still makes me shiver. "Have you ever.... ever felt like this?" OMG no, **** off please.

It's a great theme tune

As for the OP, I think it's from Are you afraid of the dark.
    This it?

• 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by original_username)
    It's a great theme tune

Oh my God, how could you actually post that? It's sickening :mob:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    My friend has the lyrics to the Round The Twist theme tune on a t'shirt. Remember when he got pregnant by the tree woman?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

i agree, horrible theme tune, and pretty skilled at getting into your head and staying there the whole fricking day!! always hated that series but my sister liked it so had to watch it unfortunately
    • 78 followers

ReputationRep:
    Say Cheese and Die definitely involved the camera. I'm not sure about a lightouse. The only particular Are You Afraid of the Dark episode I remember was the one I found particularly disturbing as a kid, leaving somehow an indelible impression of fear on me remembering it all these years later, where there was a ghost haunting a house and making a boy who lived there sick, and had to be banished using an old spell book and a ritual involving an artefact of silver. I believe the ghost's name was in fact "Quicksilver". Spooky stuff.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vickie89)
    i agree, horrible theme tune, and pretty skilled at getting into your head and staying there the whole fricking day!! always hated that series but my sister liked it so had to watch it unfortunately
    Yes! So true. I can't get the damn thing out of my head since watching the video in this thread :mad:

I have no +rep left, so I'm going to give you a personal rep whatever the hell that is
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes! So true. I can't get the damn thing out of my head since watching the video in this thread :mad:

I have no +rep left, so I'm going to give you a personal rep whatever the hell that is
    lol,i deliberately didnt watch it for that reason, but just thinking about it is making it try to worm its way into my head

no idea what that is either, but im taking it as a good thing and i thank you

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 29, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.