The Student Room Group

The FIFA Gaming Society

Scroll to see replies

scored an absolute screamer with hernanes. ive saved it to my replay theatre how do you upload it
Reply 1681
Does nobody else feel it's too easy to score on Fifa street? Seems nearly every close range effort goes in, both for and against you. Pretty decent though but if previous editions are to go by it get's quite tedious fairly quickly. Standard version has a lot more longevity to it; Ultimate team, Pro Clubs and H2H are all good fun. Never play offline so not really sure how good season modes etc are mind.
Has anyone used IF Carrick or IF Giggs? Are they any good?

I've got about 30k of coins and don't know what to buy with it.
Original post by The_Jatt_Joker
scored an absolute screamer with hernanes. ive saved it to my replay theatre how do you upload it

If you go to your Replay Theatre and press triangle on ps3/ Y on 360, you'll upload it to easportsfootball.co.uk

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
If I was contemplating buying my first football game since the PS1 era, should I go for the yearly iteration of FIFA or FIFA Street?

I'd go for FIFA 12.
If you fancy insane tricks, Streets is the way to go. For simulation, and to get that feeling of gloriously stealing a match (or losing it!) on the 90th minute, it has to be the normal FIFA.
Original post by mau5
Does nobody else feel it's too easy to score on Fifa street? Seems nearly every close range effort goes in, both for and against you. Pretty decent though but if previous editions are to go by it get's quite tedious fairly quickly. Standard version has a lot more longevity to it; Ultimate team, Pro Clubs and H2H are all good fun. Never play offline so not really sure how good season modes etc are mind.

The demo is set to easy and you can't change it to a harder difficulty.
Bayern Munich are my team atm on H2H. Robben, Ribery, Gomez and Schweinsteiger :coma:
Original post by unknown681
Bayern Munich are my team atm on H2H. Robben, Ribery, Gomez and Schweinsteiger :coma:

**** defence, Muller/Kroos are weak links.

AC Milan, without a doubt, are the best non-Spanish team (ie Spain, Madrid, Barca). Debatable whether they're better than any of them. Milan's fullbacks are insanely quick, the CBs are beast, KPB and MVB are a great engine room, and Zlatan is just a monster.
Original post by Straight up G
**** defence, Muller/Kroos are weak links.

AC Milan, without a doubt, are the best non-Spanish team (ie Spain, Madrid, Barca). Debatable whether they're better than any of them. Milan's fullbacks are insanely quick, the CBs are beast, KPB and MVB are a great engine room, and Zlatan is just a monster.

I used to use them all the time. Robinho, Pato and Ibra :colone:

But then I stopped winning with them so swapped to Bayern. Working good so far.
Lost two games today due to Playstation Network deciding it's going to log me out, losing me the game. :mad:
Reply 1689
Why are the challenges always impossible?

Come back as Spurs against Arsenal in the 69th minute, even though Arsenal are far superior in terms of passing/tackling, Modric can't seem to pass for **** and they score another 2 goals instantly making it 7-2 - That sounds ****ing easy?!?! Not to mention all of Spurs players just switch off and gain the pace of Carragher.
(edited 12 years ago)
Just played as Newcastle against Napoli (surprise) 12 shots 9 on target all in the penalty area, 1 goal. Just stupid. His keeper turns into Casillas. Also got a man sent off, slid in won the ball, clipped some random other guy on the follow through red card.

Thing that pisses me off is, slow build up looking for a nice combo of passes doesn't pay off. Just hoof it, lobbed through ball until you get through, or just aimlessly throw balls into the box until you get one in. So much more productive than actually trying to create a chance.

My best team is Real Madrid, 3 at the back, just pack the midfield with Alonso and Khedira, just need to tackle, punt it forward and you will inevitably get something with that attack.
Gradually making my way up to D1, I'm now in D3 after finishing off my D4 season with Newcastle, England, Scotland and AC. I can't remember who I used in my other matches.
Original post by Jim-Jam
Why are the challenges always impossible?

Come back as Spurs against Arsenal in the 69th minute, even though Arsenal are far superior in terms of passing/tackling, Modric can't seem to pass for **** and they score another 2 goals instantly making it 7-2 - That sounds ****ing easy?!?! Not to mention all of Spurs players just switch off and gain the pace of Carragher.

Almost did it earlier. Got it back to 5-4 but missed two sitters. It was annoying as Arsenal do just seeem to boss you around. They're all quicker, stronger and smarter. Szecny wouldn't come off his goalline at times and then the time I was intercepted. Damn EA Sports.
why does everyone refer to the best keeper being cassilas. he isn't that good. neur is by far the best keeper on the game. ****ng brlliant, makes some ridiculous saves
Reply 1694
Original post by Gob Bluth
why does everyone refer to the best keeper being cassilas. he isn't that good. neur is by far the best keeper on the game. ****ng brlliant, makes some ridiculous saves

The stats say otherwise, my friend
Original post by gunit123
The stats say otherwise, my friend

I never find him making the quality saves like Neuer. Stats wise he is good, if not the best, but Neuer always seems to pull of the impossible, probably due to height, which seems to be a hugely important part of a keeper on fifa
I am so bad at FIFA at the moment I really should just take a break for a while...
I have somehow got really good at fifa. Was struggling to get results before but (housemates got me relegated to division 7 from 4 lol. But only lost 1 game and drew 1 game in division 7, and have 4/4 wins in division 6. I am winning nearly every game so easily. Like in the last game i was Liverpool v Liverpool. Afforded the luxury of bringing Shelvey and Henderson on for Gerrard and Lucas whilst 3-1 up. Then Reina scored a penalty lol. I think he was mad cos he tried a shot from the restart. He didn't quit though fair play. Liverpool and Napoli are the teams to be it seems. With Napoli i raped one team with a 8 minute hat trick from Lavezzi.
Reply 1699
Into Division 5 with some effort. Started to lose a lot of games, my loss record was like in the mid 20s at the start of March, now its 42 :lolwut:

Took me a while to get out of Division 6. :emo:

Quick Reply

Latest