The Student Room Group

Nursing in Chester - March 2012 intake

I have received and accepted Chester as a firm choice for March 2012 in Mental Health nursing. Anyone else in the same boat?
I still haven't received any information in the post - has anyone else? I was hoping for some kind of timetable because I'm yet to hand in my notice in my current job because I'm not sure how intense the course will be in the first few weeks.
Also, has anyone else found out which site they've been allocated to? Or heard anything about the health check?
With the start date being so soon I'm just a bit worried about missing anything. I'm sure someone is stealing my mail, I haven't gotten a letter for weeks now...
Reply 1
Hiya, i'm starting at Chester Uni March 2012 for adult nursing. I've received a number of letters in the post including our start date (19th March!!) and what site i'm at. I've also done the occupational health questionnaire, the crb check and the NHS bursary. I would suggest contacting the Uni ASAP to get everything sorted - maybe get things sent to a different address to make sure you receive it?

Hope this helps and you get everything sorted!! :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending