The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LowRider
It's probably not a good idea to be honest. Google+ don't know lol but it looks good some cool features and you can watch youtube videos together with your friends. I'm at manchester and you're at college? what you studying and what do you want to do?

Oh I thought you had google+ or something. Oh that's nice, I'm at university studying psychology :smile:
Original post by meera.28
Oh I thought you had google+ or something. Oh that's nice, I'm at university studying psychology :smile:

which uni do you go?
which uni do you go?

University of West London :smile:
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
It's Aman. :colondollar: Aman Malik. :h:

:confused:
University of West London :smile:

Cool when do you graduate and what kind of job are you interested in?
Cool when do you graduate and what kind of job are you interested in?

I graduate in 2014 and then after that I wnna do Educational Psychology so gotta do a course on that you?
I graduate in 2014 and then after that I wnna do Educational Psychology so gotta do a course on that you?

Civ engineering. I can grad in 2013 without a masters or 2014 with. Not particularly loving the maths side of the course.
Civ engineering. I can grad in 2013 without a masters or 2014 with. Not particularly loving the maths side of the course.

Ohh are you going to do a masters then? Lol complicated maths is boring, easy maths well there's not much to it so its not bad. I didn't expect maths in psychology but turns out there is some :frown:
Ohh are you going to do a masters then? Lol complicated maths is boring, easy maths well there's not much to it so its not bad. I didn't expect maths in psychology but turns out there is some :frown:

Ye the simple maths is fine but then it gets crazy. I'm not sure about the masters I may leave it if I get a job but if not then I may as well do the masters as it's meant to be good to get chartered and I'll still be in the old £3000 fee as it just changes the current course.
Reply 4269
It's Aman. :colondollar: Aman Malik. :h:

hiii aman malik :aetsch:
Original post by Straight up G
:confused:

Yes, that's right. Avantika Malik is a distant cousin. :colondollar:

Spoiler

Original post by shush
hiii aman malik :aetsch:

Salaam namaste. :wavey:
Reply 4271

Spoiler

LOL u just bought back a siiik memory
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4272

Spoiler

your cousin's husband is fit
I didnt know Aman was a girl's name :s-smilie:
Original post by shush
LOL u just bought back a siiik memory

:suith:

Original post by 079
your cousin's husband is fit
I didnt know Aman was a girl's name :s-smilie:

Aman is a girl's and boy's name.

Totes on a fresh vibe.

Reply 4274
:suith:

Aman is a girl's and boy's name.

Totes on a fresh vibe.

lol theyve been playing this nobheads songs all week on b4u -_- he is the artist of the month haha, I like the song Tu meri jaan hai by him..
Reply 4275
^I shouldnt have called him that sorry
Original post by 079
lol theyve been playing this nobheads songs all week on b4u -_- he is the artist of the month haha, I like the song Tu meri jaan hai by him..

Is it? Lmaoooo! :giggle:

Do you like Sain Zahoor? :smile:
Reply 4277
U
Original post by hasan4life
lol guess he hasn't played to his potentiol then :console:
he might as well been lol, he'd been injured for like 2 sasons nw, only just come back in to the squad.
lol true he is a don player :adore:
oh yh totally forgot he's gone,:blush: bet he's glad to go :tongue:
hahaha i can imagine, they would soon sort their footballing skills out, and be winning trophies again :wink:
champions league is where its at, but u never knw if your in champ league, if u get kicked out u can go to europa, whereas once your out of europa, your cup dream is over :sadnod:
yes we do, we always draw each other, guess. it'll be the same result this time :smile:

Lol yeah. RvP's always been my fav, but it's starting to get annoying with him the only player actually scoring :tongue:
I know! With me in charge we'll be winning 4 trophies a year! :wink:
True, but I've just lost hope lol. I like the idea when you get knocked out there's always a chance with Europa but that's only if you lose in the last 16, prob with us we get to QF; then lose, what a waste!
2-1 today then, fair play! Weren't gonna let you lot snatch the points with an own goal by us! Well at least you've guys won some silverware :smile:
Original post by Eternal*
:hello:

Kulfi I can eat 2 :yep:

Spoiler

It is :devil3:

i can make 3 kulfis for u :smile: what flavour do you like? Mango or pistachio :smile:
Ye the simple maths is fine but then it gets crazy. I'm not sure about the masters I may leave it if I get a job but if not then I may as well do the masters as it's meant to be good to get chartered and I'll still be in the old £3000 fee as it just changes the current course.

Everything involves maths now :frown: .. Do you do placements?

Latest