The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

damn they dont make em like me no more
Original post by HumiT
:hi:

how are ya?

Hey, im good thanks, wbu?
Original post by Xsmurfy786x
Hey! Astigmatism is basically a rugby shaped eye ball.. Most people have a round football shaped eye ball but some people have a rugby shaped eye ball .. And it's really common, probably 60% of the population have it! It's not a bad thing or anything, you just need special type of glasses to correct it :smile:

If most of the people have it then why is it so uncommon?
Do you know any info on contact lenses for people with astigmatism?
Original post by brownicecream
i can make 3 kulfis for u :smile: what flavour do you like? Mango or pistachio :smile:

Pistachio please. Can you bring me some Jalebi's too...
Original post by meera.28
Everything involves maths now :frown: .. Do you do placements?

Haven't done any yet. I am applying for some for this summer though.
Original post by LowRider
Haven't done any yet. I am applying for some for this summer though.

That's good :smile: Good luck :smile:
That's good :smile: Good luck :smile:

I have so little motivation right now to do work. :angry:
I have so little motivation right now to do work. :angry:

That's not good, do it otherwise I'll shout at you :tongue:
Reply 4287

this is a kaala
That's not good, do it otherwise I'll shout at you :tongue:

:frown:
:frown:

I'm being serious, I wnna hear you've done at least 3 paragraphs (if its an essay) or answered at least 10 questions (if its maths or w.e) in an hour.
I'm being serious, I wnna hear you've done at least 3 paragraphs (if its an essay) or answered at least 10 questions (if its maths or w.e) in an hour.

okok I've started I'm still searching journals for these reports I have to do will keep you updated massi g :wink:
okok I've started I'm still searching journals for these reports I have to do will keep you updated massi g :wink:

Lol try the jstor website, they have journals, never actually used it myself and omgg don't ever call me that again :|
She's got me in the palm of her hand.. :colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:
sab log kaha ghum hai :curious:
Original post by sarah1991

sab ice cream kaan ge hai arp ko nai invite keah ta?
Original post by sarah1991

Toilet meh flush hoge. :dontknow:
Original post by Eternal*
Pistachio please. Can you bring me some Jalebi's too...

Ok ive got that all noted down pistachio kulfis and jalebis plus of course the rotis from before.

I will bring jalebis only if i'm allowed to perform this song while i'm serving the jalebis...cos i'm jalebi bhai :smile: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqre5EAA0p4&feature=related
lol jk about that
Original post by Eternal*

If most of the people have it then why is it so uncommon?
Do you know any info on contact lenses for people with astigmatism?

its not uncommon :s-smilie:
And yep people with astigmatism can get lenses but you must get a contact lens fitting done first and your lenses have to be specially made because you have a specific type of correction. It might cost a tad more than standard people with 'sphere' eyeballs but it does the job :smile:

Edit: acuvue are a very well recognised company for lenses; here's a link for you,, http://www.acuvue.co.uk/astigmatism_advance
(edited 12 years ago)
Lol try the jstor website, they have journals, never actually used it myself and omgg don't ever call me that again :|

I did some work not much but it was hard finding sources. whats wrong :tongue: Aren't you guji? kemocho massi g?
Original post by brownicecream
Ok ive got that all noted down pistachio kulfis and jalebis plus of course the rotis from before.

I will bring jalebis only if i'm allowed to perform this song while i'm serving the jalebis...cos i'm jalebi bhai :smile: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqre5EAA0p4&feature=related
lol jk about that

Loool Jalebi bhai is a con woman :smile:
Thanks, looking forward to all that, while ur on route you might aswell pick some bhel puri, and chana chaat
Original post by Xsmurfy786x
its not uncommon :s-smilie:
And yep people with astigmatism can get lenses but you must get a contact lens fitting done first and your lenses have to be specially made because you have a specific type of correction. It might cost a tad more than standard people with 'sphere' eyeballs but it does the job :smile:

Edit: acuvue are a very well recognised company for lenses; here's a link for you,, http://www.acuvue.co.uk/astigmatism_advance

Thank youuuuu I'll check out the link tonight when I get home :hug:

Latest