The Student Room Group

Peninsula Medical School Applicants thread 2012 entry.

Scroll to see replies

Waiting listed and then rejected.
So we know their cut off post waiting list is higher than 19.3.
Original post by myyrh
I got my track email at 16:46 so there's still time today :smile:

Yeah, I've had things after five before, but I think it's a bit late now! :? Kinda waiting to hear from UEA this week too so...! But I'm not hopeful for either so yeah, ahh well..! I just want this UCAS stuff to end. This week is going to suck. Results will not be good! :/
Original post by joemullally
Waiting listed and then rejected.
So we know their cut off post waiting list is higher than 19.3.

:frown:
Sorry to hear this :console:
How are your other choices doing?
Reply 1343
I still haven't heard anything and my interview was in February, getting so nervous now :/
does anyone know when the last date for offers are?
Original post by FunsizedKarateGeek
:frown:
Sorry to hear this :console:
How are your other choices doing?

Still waiting to hear at all from Leeds
Interviews from the other two should hear of barts in the next day or three.
I got an offer today :smile: track updated around 16:40. Has anyone else heard anything from the gamsat day 22nd Feb ?

Truly heartfelt commiserations to anyone who hasn't got the news they hoped for and wishes of good luck to everyone especially if they haven't heard yet.
Still waiting to hear at all from Leeds
Interviews from the other two should hear of barts in the next day or three.

Ah you'll get your offer :rolleyes:
Best of luck with the rest!
..and owe me a cornetto :colone:
At interview, when I was given a pamphlet about the application process, there was a timeline attached with important dates. It said we had to make out decisions about firm/insurance choices by april 2012, but the ucas deadline is may 9th. I'm still waiting for one university who said they would reply end of march/april, so was just wondering if there was a separate deadline for making decision for medical applicants or whether its just the ucas deadline? :-)
Original post by eemooz
I still haven't heard anything and my interview was in February, getting so nervous now :/
does anyone know when the last date for offers are?

Someone said they rang on Friday and they said we should hear today or tomorrow, so it's looking like tomorrow now! :s-smilie:
Hi all, just firmed peninsula :smile:
Original post by FunsizedKarateGeek
Ah you'll get your offer :rolleyes:
Best of luck with the rest!
..and owe me a cornetto :colone:

You need to come get it.
Come back to us on the book.
COME BACK.
Reply 1351
Offer just came in. Dead chuffed :woohoo:
Got an offer earlier today!
After being placed on the waiting list it is so good to finally hear :smile:
Original post by nattheweirdo
I was on the waiting list, just got rejected... 4th and final.... So fml I guess I'm nt going this year :'( good luck to everyone else...

Sorry to hear that... But if medicine is really what you want to do, then I really advise you to not give up! Last year I had 4 Straight rejections, which got me REALLY down for a long time since I've wanted to be a doctor since I was little. What I'm trying to say is to not let this demotivate you to get the highest grades; do the best that you can to ensure you're place next year! I'm sure you'll feel the same satisfaction I experienced after getting an offer the SECOND time round :smile: Best of Luck!
You need to come get it.
Come back to us on the book.
COME BACK.

Ok point taken :tongue:
Reply 1355
has anyone that had an interview in February not heard back?
or a I the only one? :s-smilie:
Reply 1356
Original post by TTrynkaWatson
Someone said they rang on Friday and they said we should hear today or tomorrow, so it's looking like tomorrow now! :s-smilie:

eeeeeeeek, :redface: getting really nervous now
I heard yesterday at 16.46 (conditional offer) and was interviewed February 22nd.
Hope you here soon. The wait is really hard isn't it.
*hear.
I can spell really.
Reply 1359
Original post by Good Fortune
I heard yesterday at 16.46 (conditional offer) and was interviewed February 22nd.
Hope you here soon. The wait is really hard isn't it.

yeaaaaaah thats the worst bit!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending