Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Psychology AQA A PSYA2 29th May 2012!

Announcements Posted on
Study Help needs new mods! 14-04-2014
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

I wanted to make this thread nice and early for the exam which is on 29th May 2012 at 1:30pm.

You can also find threads for the other Psychology AQA A topics here:
    PSYA1
    PSYA3
    PSYA4

Thank you to Heyimdec for the PSYA4 topic!

If anyone has any revision notes uploaded and would like to share them then let me know and I'll add the links to them in this post!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    oh goodness there is a revision thread already for this! this means some revision must be started....

how is everyone finding it so far??

there is an impressive table that the teacher gave us, i shall give it to you i have further notes on each part of the table if needed. its the basica AO1 needed for the models.

x
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docx psychology table.docx (13.5 KB, 1627 views)
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megfashion)
    oh goodness there is a revision thread already for this! this means some revision must be started....

how is everyone finding it so far??

there is an impressive table that the teacher gave us, i shall give it to you i have further notes on each part of the table if needed. its the basica AO1 needed for the models.

x

thanks for the table. I dont know when to start revising. I'm still making notes but then again I have read on into social influence which we are only due to start in class 2 weeks time. This will be my 55th A level exam lol.
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    Subbing
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am starting revising for it this Week
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cdoyle)
    I am starting revising for it this Week
    THIS early? :|

I don't plan to start till Easter O.O
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Fed up doing assignments for my other subject lol
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    so have many people started revising yet. I'm still trying to narrow down my 400pages of notes....
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    Subbing again :facepalm:

doyle mate, you won't see much activity in here till easter-ish I'd think
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    trying to revise, but there is coursework that is in the way.

plus, we have only completed 1 unit. the one about the different models.

its taken us 1 half term to do 1 unit... we have another half term to do 2 more...

f*ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    trying to revise, but there is coursework that is in the way.

plus, we have only completed 1 unit. the one about the different models.

its taken us 1 half term to do 1 unit... we have another half term to do 2 more...

f*ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    Join the club :lol: At night college we've literally just moved onto treatment :facepalm: We won't get it finished before May
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    Join the club :lol: At night college we've literally just moved onto treatment :facepalm: We won't get it finished before May
    i know right? lol. the teacher gave us a lesson of doing nothing. (we were jst evaluating some dreams we have had)... i wanted to shout at her (in a nice way because she is lovely) "no! we dont have time! get on with it!"

treatment is awesome though. cognitive therapy is basically them being blunt and sometimes profain, behavioural is where you do step by step helping (anxiety disorders) (the fancy word is "systematic dissertation") and psychotherapy is just an analyst saying "poor you" for years on end... medical is jst giving drugs :3
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    i know right? lol. the teacher gave us a lesson of doing nothing. (we were jst evaluating some dreams we have had)... i wanted to shout at her (in a nice way because she is lovely) "no! we dont have time! get on with it!"

treatment is awesome though. cognitive therapy is basically them being blunt and sometimes profain, behavioural is where you do step by step helping (anxiety disorders) (the fancy word is "systematic dissertation") and psychotherapy is just an analyst saying "poor you" for years on end... medical is jst giving drugs :3
    Systematic desensitisation? - Is that what you mean?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Systematic desensitisation? - Is that what you mean?
    woops.... heh.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Right so I'm a second year resitting this unit, I need to get my B upto an A. I don't suppose anyone has any notes or anything as all I've got now is my text book :P Cheers guys
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauraaa12)
    Right so I'm a second year resitting this unit, I need to get my B upto an A. I don't suppose anyone has any notes or anything as all I've got now is my text book :P Cheers guys
    Starting already?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Starting already?
    Unfortunately so...
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauraaa12)
    Unfortunately so...
    2 and a half months before the exam. You'll wear yourself out O.O
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    have people started revising yet?

heh yeh suppose 2 n a half months... but then again im counting it in weeks, which doesnt seem as long!
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    have people started revising yet?

heh yeh suppose 2 n a half months... but then again im counting it in weeks, which doesnt seem as long!
    I'm starting whenever Easter starts? I do this at night college, so I have no clue whatsoever when that is...

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: January 10, 2013
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.