The Student Room Group

Which Famous People have you met

Scroll to see replies

Reply 900
Original post by morris743
Because it's actually true right now :tongue: Chronic sleep deprivation. So literally am...rubbish :biggrin:

anyways , we all like you here.
Reply 901
Original post by hbk4894
anyways , we all like you here.

:smile:
Reply 902

Reply 903
Original post by hbk4894

Reply 904

Reply 905
Original post by hbk4894

Reply 906

Reply 907
this thread is becoming just me and Morris putting smile symbols in all of our posts.
Because it's actually true right now :tongue: Chronic sleep deprivation. So literally am...rubbish :biggrin:
I agree with hbk...(can;t remember the rest of it:colondollar:)
Reply 909
Original post by hbk4894
this thread is becoming just me and Morris putting smile symbols in all of our posts.

Reply 910
Original post by Dreamer1257
I agree with hbk...(can;t remember the rest of it:colondollar:)

I've met Jimmy Carr after one of his gigs. He stayed behind to sign everybody's programmes, which was nice because not many other comedians seem to do the same :frown:. He was really polite in real life and said he liked my coat :smile:
Universal Studios - Christian Bale filming american psycho... "VIP passes"- you gotta love 'em
Said Hey to deadmau5 after a gig - he walked out to the merch booth to sign things and we caught him on the way. We were trying to be 'cool' and not all fangirly, that would have been weird. He said hi back and he waved, and said thanks for coming and that it was awesome, and a few other things. That was pretty unreal for me. I love the guy. :h:

Met The Automatic once - at the london excel guitar show several years back. That was cool. :biggrin:

I can't remember if I've met anyone else. :unsure:
Original post by hbk4894
has anyone got pictures with yourselves with famous people?

I'm sorry but i dont post my photos online to complete random strangers
met david beckham twice, once at old trafford and again at a book signing in the trafford centre. met ashley cole when we were buying a new house and his was up for sale so had a mooch around.met skrillex after a gig. seen richard hammond walking through town, aaand finally seen pierce brosnan at manchester airport :tongue:

edit: a neg for that? really?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 916
Original post by YaaahSarah
I'm sorry but i dont post my photos online to complete random strangers

alright , sorry.
Reply 917
any more?
Reply 918
Original post by hbk4894
alright , sorry.

Don't be.