The Student Room Group

US Sutton Trust Summer School

Hey... There's a US Sutton Trust Summer School and I was just wondering if there's anyone else out there applying...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cheese-lemming
Hey... There's a US Sutton Trust Summer School and I was just wondering if there's anyone else out there applying...

yes i am intending to!
Reply 2
wow! yay, somebody else...
You wanna study in the US? Can I ask where??
Reply 3
Did anyone get and email from them?
Reply 4
I haven't actually applied yet as my headteacher is currently reviewing my application, but I emailed them with my questions??? WHY??!! What does it say??
Reply 5
It said how they would contact my reference, i don't even remember who my reference was xD
Reply 6
hmm... I really hope I get in... it sounds fabulous and so helpful!!! especially with the weird applications and SATs etc...
Does anybody know when you find out if you got in?
Reply 8
Hey guys,

Did any of u receieve like an e-mail of confirmation or something like that after you sent your application?
No, did you?
Reply 10
yeah I received an email about how they would contact my reference for it but that was it.
How long after you submitted the application did you get the email?
yeah, I'm worried mine hasn't been submitted properly...
Original post by cheese-lemming
yeah, I'm worried mine hasn't been submitted properly...

Did you not get an email either?
Reply 14
It took ages after I applied but i can't remember how long
Ok thanks. I only applied a few days ago so hopefully I'l get an email soon.
Reply 16
Yeah I'm applying and had an e-mail about contacting referees, but I applied a while back, think we find out some time in may, fingers crossed!!
Reply 17
Applied - my reference got asked a few multiple choice questions apparently and that's it (he told me)

Think I've messed up my application though as I sent off my 2nd draft version instead of the 3rd version (which was much better written)
Reply 18
My reference got an e-mail like that aswell but i am worried i wont get in because I have a german passport, but i said i was eligible for a britisch one because i have been for 8 years and am in full time education, but then i heard that i might not be :/
Original post by ququ-pops
My reference got an e-mail like that aswell but i am worried i wont get in because I have a german passport, but i said i was eligible for a britisch one because i have been for 8 years and am in full time education, but then i heard that i might not be :/

email them and ask :smile:

Quick Reply