The Student Room Group

got my offer for university of birmingham (nursing)

soooooooo pleased! Anyone else got one?
Reply 1
Hi! Congratulations, how exciting!! I have my interview at Birmingham next weds and i wondered what kind of questions you were asked? I'm sooooo nervous, have an offer from Cov but Birmingham is my first choice!!!! No numeracy & literacy tests huh??
Reply 2
Original post by lotti

Original post by lotti
Hi! Congratulations, how exciting!! I have my interview at Birmingham next weds and i wondered what kind of questions you were asked? I'm sooooo nervous, have an offer from Cov but Birmingham is my first choice!!!! No numeracy & literacy tests huh??

Hi dear! Birmingham is my first too, they were so lovely, it was so informal, there was a nurse from the local hospital and a lecturer they really put you at ease, compared to my other interviews they were by far the nicest. they asked these questions like
tell me about yourself and why you want to be a nurse
what qualities does a nurse have
what things do you think a nurse does on a daily basis
then they gave me a scenario, I had an elderly patient, how would I treat him etc
but others that I met, had a child/adult has just come out of surgery for tonselitous, how would you treat them and who would you involve with the recover process (GP/family) etc :smile:
also one of the girls was asked how a nurse can be creative
:smile: If I think of any more I'll comment :smile: Good luck! xxx
Reply 3
Just got a conditional for children's nursing!! So happy :biggrin:
Reply 4
I got a conditional for adult nursing at Birmingham today!! Yayy anyone else got one?
Reply 5
Yayy!!!! Congratulations both! Yes me! Is it your first choice? x
Reply 6
I've got a conditional too :biggrin: Is it going to be everyones first choice? xxx
Reply 7
Original post by Vsparrow
I've got a conditional too :biggrin: Is it going to be everyones first choice? xxx

Hey! Congrats on your offer!! Yes it's mine! What about you? :smile: xxx
Reply 8
me too! im still waiting on coventry and also nothing at the moment from nottingham, not even an interview xx
Original post by ttotheay
soooooooo pleased! Anyone else got one?

Congratulations, make sure you meet it :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by lotti

Hi did you get an offer for Birmingham? I have an offer from cov too, is that going to be your insurance? :smile: xx
Reply 11
Hey! Congrats on your offer!! Yes it's mine! What about you? :smile: xxx

Yeah i think so Have you applied for accommmodation yet? If so which ones? also do you have facebook? :biggrin: xxx
Reply 12
Original post by Vsparrow
Yeah i think so Have you applied for accommmodation yet? If so which ones? also do you have facebook? :biggrin: xxx

No I haven't yet! Gonna go to the accommodation open day on the 21st April! :smile: yes add me!! http://www.facebook.com/t.to.the.ay :biggrin: xxx
Reply 13
Original post by lotti

Hey! Is coventry your insurance choice??? xxx
Reply 14
No I haven't yet! Gonna go to the accommodation open day on the 21st April! :smile: yes add me!! http://www.facebook.com/t.to.the.ay :biggrin: xxx

Hi I have an offer from Birmingham too!! I'm also going to the open day on 21st April!!
Can I add you on Facebook? Xxxx
Reply 15
Original post by Kate-:)
Hi I have an offer from Birmingham too!! I'm also going to the open day on 21st April!!
Can I add you on Facebook? Xxxx

Hiya dear! :smile: I've recently deactivated my facebook but I have a tumblr/twitter :smile: xxx
Original post by leannieee
I got a conditional for adult nursing at Birmingham today!! Yayy anyone else got one?

I have one! :biggrin: Have you applied for accommodation yet?! Im so stuck with it! xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending