The Student Room Group

TSR Bollywood Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jelly_01
loool exactly wouldnt it be so much more interesting?

errrrr no. I can't even stand Bollywood films, and you want it to be real life. Just no!
Original post by 079
[video="youtube;LqjAyBX1lQ4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqjAyBX1lQ4[/video] loovveee

i have to admit, one thing bollywood does exceptionally well, is songs :redface:

Have you heard this? It's a bit old school, but i adore it :love:
[video="youtube;bRUzf7LgjLM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRUzf7LgjLM[/video]
Reply 4002
Modern Bollywood is just disappointing. What happened to these days?

Reply 4004
Original post by bolly_mad
Modern Bollywood is just disappointing. What happened to these days?

I agree that most songs these days are just :facepalm: but the films back in those days were equally :facepalm2: imo.
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=GB#/home tere saath ho-falak from 7 welcome to London. You guys have probz heard it 1000 times already but what a song...:smile:
Original post by nmudz_009
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=GB#/home tere saath ho-falak from 7 welcome to London. You guys have probz heard it 1000 times already but what a song...:smile:

Good film with great music.
Original post by Tango189
Good film with great music.

Pakistani singers rock :biggrin:
Original post by HumiT
I agree that most songs these days are just :facepalm: but the films back in those days were equally :facepalm2: imo.

There are some good movies around. Just takes time to find. Have you sen zindagi na milegi dobara.
This song makes me want to go to Spain. Anyone been to the tomatino festival?
It's got some great songs and its a really inspiring type of movie

Original post by zubz91

That's an awesome and classic song. Old is def gold.
Reply 4010
Original post by indianaussie
That's an awesome and classic song. Old is def gold.

You get mee, Nowadays songs cant beat the olden goldies, some meaning behind lyrics and peaceful music:wink:
Original post by zubz91
You get mee, Nowadays songs cant beat the olden goldies, some meaning behind lyrics and peaceful music:wink:

yeh exactly songs were amazing..they had good lyrics, had deep meaning and u could listen to them again and again. :wink:
im thinking we should start a game of antakshri here. someone should post a song and some lyrics then someone has to find a song starting with the last letter. or how about movie names(bolly and holly or other). thats less complicated.

i'll start andaz apna apna

choose a movie starting with a :smile:
Reply 4012
yeh exactly songs were amazing..they had good lyrics, had deep meaning and u could listen to them again and again. :wink:
im thinking we should start a game of antakshri here. someone should post a song and some lyrics then someone has to find a song starting with the last letter. or how about movie names(bolly and holly or other). thats less complicated.

i'll start andaz apna apna

choose a movie starting with a :smile:

lol exactly, hmm am not good at this lol.. dont have time to watch that many indian movies theyre too long lol.

any way aaja nachle
Original post by zubz91
lol exactly, hmm am not good at this lol.. dont have time to watch that many indian movies theyre too long lol.

any way aaja nachle

you're doing well so far. sometimes ive heard of movie names but havent watched them cos i dont have time. we can include hollywod as well..
ok e

ek rishta

its really fun when you're playing charades in teams and you have to act out a movie with your hands and no words. Imagine having to act out a movie name like Julie or Zubeida or Pakeezah
for Julie i was like Jewellery/Lee(as in Brett Lee)
luckily for me it worked.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4014
you're doing well so far. sometimes ive heard of movie names but havent watched them cos i dont have time. we can include hollywod as well..
ok e

ek rishta

its really fun when you're playing charades in teams and you have to act out a movie with your hands and no words. Imagine having to act out a movie name like Julie or Zubeida or Pakeezah
for Julie i was like Jewellery/Lee(as in Brett Lee)
luckily for me it worked.

A - Amar Akbar Anthony
Original post by HumiT
A - Amar Akbar Anthony

Y - Yamla Pagla Deewana :smile:
Reply 4016
Original post by asif007
Y - Yamla Pagla Deewana :smile:

Lol I knew that film was gonna posted next :P

A- Ajab prem ki gazab kahani
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by HumiT

I-Ishqiya
Original post by HumiT

I couldn't decide whether to put Yamla Pagla Deewana, Yuva or Yakeen, so I went with the first one because it's fairly well known! :smile:

I - I Hate Luv Storys (great film!) :biggrin:

Edit: I was beaten to that so I'll go to the next one. A - Agent Vinod
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4019
Yay I've finally joined the bollywood society :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending