The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DontJudge

I only think about people who are important to me. :yep:
Oh gosh, no Iqbaal i’m in control of my own dreams. :hand:
I told you i’m experienced, do i need to give you the talk tho?

I’m not ....just telling the truth. Syleti’s can be more funnier because of the way the language is.

Wat u talkin bout man, am from the north inneh, so London accents bare different to ours, but the east London street accent is the don!
THATS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!

That’s the current state it is at now. :nothing:

awww...so u think about me thanks :smile:
u'll see tonight.....me in ur dreams :wink:
exp? astagfirullah and ur not married.....wats wrong with u :mad:
there are books on it in Islam :smile:

:s-smilie:....well i dont think its funny, the dialect seems more casual and mixes with English well

u can get British accent in Bangladesh.........well we cant tell our accents apart...i just went to eat, i saw a bunch of guys, they were clueless and clearly from East London.....
:eek: oh tell me please :smile: im gd with this stuff :yep:

u just said its made of stone...which aint soft....u dont even no ur own heart :poke:
Original post by Khodu
lol, have you watched this:

Me, errr I have no clue lol. Arranged probably lol, but not shipped! What about you?

Oh my god, that's so true, especially the zebra part!
:lol:
I'm surprised there were no paan satires

When I went to Bangladesh last year, my uncle shared his plan to get me married with this girl in some village in Barisal when I'm older, she was pretty and all but...I don't really want to get married to someone who can't really speak English properly and isn't familiar with the culture I was raised in, and it doesn't help that she'll be from a village, so I'd be much happier with a Bengali girl from England, and yeah mine's going to be arranged too.

Also I'm so excited to have children and drop them off to school and so on...:daydreaming:
Having a new family in the future whom I don't know about is such an exciting prospect.

In how many years do you (or your family) plan to get married?
Original post by Iqbal007
awww...so u think about me thanks :smile:
u'll see tonight.....me in ur dreams :wink:
exp? astagfirullah and ur not married.....wats wrong with u :mad:
there are books on it in Islam :smile:

:s-smilie:....well i dont think its funny, the dialect seems more casual and mixes with English well

u can get British accent in Bangladesh.........well we cant tell our accents apart...i just went to eat, i saw a bunch of guys, they were clueless and clearly from East London.....
:eek: oh tell me please :smile: im gd with this stuff :yep:

u just said its made of stone...which aint soft....u dont even no ur own heart :poke:

You will be in my thoughts....during my nightmares...:yep:
Woah calm down tiger :wink: agen example of where u bring the topic, and i respond u shout at me... :redface:
you read them then with your long-sighted glasses :emo:

it aint casual, it's slang.

i can tell from accents, i'm an expert :smug:
Pfft yerr right, you good with this stuff..i think this is your worst area...and ur delusional and think your sum sort of stud with the ladies. :hand:

Sometimes when the heart has been battered and bruised bare times, others would have thought the beatings would of make it stronger, instead it's just made it more fragile and sensitive. trust.
Reply 7443
:surprise:
Haha, that’s the border of Dhaka isn’t it? And you speak dakhai..or is it slightly different...?

I only think about people who are important to me. :yep:
Oh gosh, no Iqbaal i’m in control of my own dreams. :hand:
I told you i’m experienced, do i need to give you the talk tho?

I’m not ....just telling the truth. Syleti’s can be more funnier because of the way the language is.

Wat u talkin bout man, am from the north inneh, so London accents bare different to ours, but the east London street accent is the don!
THATS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!

That’s the current state it is at now. :nothing:

:eek: wtff...i thought u were a girl alll this time...why did u decieve me man... :cry2:
Put your gender up inneh! :hmmm:
nah psychology aint for girls, thats just sexist...
well not really the brain lateralisation suggests the majority of females have the right side of the brain more active, which is more psychology related.

Yer i know but during your replies you should like get on with some work inneh, thats what they do.
trust me he likes fish deep down inside, ask him 'do you like futki, i've tasted it once proper sweet' trust :wink:

ohh sick northerner :five: put it there bro, manz is from a similar place!

Omg same with the leg thing,,, ma other sis kept scaring me saying don’t stik ur leg out.....
The wrost was wen that thing grabbed her and dragged her from the floor to the stairs..:afraid:
Or wen she just stands...thats soo creepy....

I wanted a happy ending :redface:

But its kind aaddictive..i wnna watch 2 and 3 now.. ahah.

c

lol How did I deceive you ? What's this thing with bengali women and paan?
Reply 7445
Original post by Politricks
Oh my god, that's so true, especially the zebra part!
:lol:
I'm surprised there were no paan satires

When I went to Bangladesh last year, my uncle shared his plan to get me married with this girl in some village in Barisal when I'm older, she was pretty and all but...I don't really want to get married to someone who can't really speak English properly and isn't familiar with the culture I was raised in, and it doesn't help that she'll be from a village, so I'd be much happier with a Bengali girl from England, and yeah mine's going to be arranged too.

Also I'm so excited to have children and drop them off to school and so on...:daydreaming:
Having a new family in the future whom I don't know about is such an exciting prospect.

In how many years do you (or your family) plan to get married?

lol, ishtop sign! "Oh cheleh ta koob ghorom" I remember girls used to do that during school times... :biggrin:

Oh we shall see, I don't see no issue with people from back home in terms of them and us, we're equal; we were both made from mud and clay and we'll rest in mud and clay one day. I agree with you about communication though, that's obviously a big factor to marriage.
Wow you're thinking about kids already! :smile: I haven't thought that far yet lol. I have probably a year or so, then hitch time lol. Well my sis will iA get married this Summer and then sorry old me. :cool: What about you?

Omg same with the leg thing,,, ma other sis kept scaring me saying don’t stik ur leg out.....
The wrost was wen that thing grabbed her and dragged her from the floor to the stairs..:afraid:
Or wen she just stands...thats soo creepy....

I wanted a happy ending :redface:

But its kind aaddictive..i wnna watch 2 and 3 now.. ahah.

c

The standing bit is so scary! I just related it to Jinns...! But I started feeling better after telling myself that I shouldn't fear anyone or anything other than Allah swt.

You're braver than me, I'm not watching a scary film ever again!
Reply 7446

Check this out folks :smile:
Original post by JayEm
:surprise:

You used to be an ex fish-poster inneh?

Original post by LowRider
lol How did I deceive you ? What's this thing with bengali women and paan?

We like getting high :sexface:

Spoiler

Original post by Khodu

The standing bit is so scary! I just related it to Jinns...! But I started feeling better after telling myself that I shouldn't fear anyone or anything other than Allah swt.

You're braver than me, I'm not watching a scary film ever again!

I know! That’s the scaring thing about it, because it’s all so relatable,in terms of ghosts and stuff.

Yerr I just told ma sis, you’re not spose to be scared of Jins or else you’re more likely to get it,you should have faith in God.

Lol, I pretend to be brave, like in front of ma fam, I was laughing at all the parts, but inside I was **** scared…:redface:

What other scary films you watched…
I lurrv house of wax

Spoiler

Only liked him in that movie, any other movie he’s in I find him gay…:s-smilie:
Maybe cos in here, he’s like this ‘tough’ character…:dontknow:
(edited 12 years ago)
You will be in my thoughts....during my nightmares...:yep:
Woah calm down tiger :wink: agen example of where u bring the topic, and i respond u shout at me... :redface:
you read them then with your long-sighted glasses :emo:

it aint casual, it's slang.

i can tell from accents, i'm an expert :smug:
Pfft yerr right, you good with this stuff..i think this is your worst area...and ur delusional and think your sum sort of stud with the ladies. :hand:

Sometimes when the heart has been battered and bruised bare times, others would have thought the beatings would of make it stronger, instead it's just made it more fragile and sensitive. trust.

:0........at least ur im on ur mind :colondollar:
tiger...royal bengal tigher :biggrin:....sorry, but i wrote to u not shouted at u :smile:
i dont even wear my glasses, but I did see a glimpse, gave me shivers

Sylheti is casual, compare it to Dhakai which is so complicated....its not slang -_-

Yeah, says the girl from up north :rolleyes:
i do hear a lot of things, so why wouldn't i be gd :smile:
I never said I was a stud, nor am I......i dont date or anything, so i couldnt be :smile:

woooow, that was quite...... then let me make it strong again :smile:
Your an Muslim Women, therefore your status is as a diamond stored away, hidden from the glaring eyes of the world :biggrin:
You used to be an ex fish-poster inneh?

We like getting high :sexface:

Spoiler

I know! That’s the scaring thing about it, because it’s all so relatable,in terms of ghosts and stuff.

Yerr I just told ma sis, you’re not spose to be scared of Jins or else you’re more likely to get it,you should have faith in God.

Lol, I pretend to be brave, like in front of ma fam, I was laughing at all the parts, but inside I was **** scared…:redface:

I lurrv house of wax

Spoiler

lol how high can you get from paan.

If a pakistani girl did it all the time. It would probably be frowned upon.
:0........at least ur im on ur mind :colondollar:
tiger...royal bengal tigher :biggrin:....sorry, but i wrote to u not shouted at u :smile:
i dont even wear my glasses, but I did see a glimpse, gave me shivers

Sylheti is casual, compare it to Dhakai which is so complicated....its not slang -_-

Yeah, says the girl from up north :rolleyes:
i do hear a lot of things, so why wouldn't i be gd :smile:
I never said I was a stud, nor am I......i dont date or anything, so i couldnt be :smile:

woooow, that was quite...... then let me make it strong again :smile:
Your an Muslim Women, therefore your status is as a diamond stored away, hidden from the glaring eyes of the world :biggrin:

:hand: Your such a flirt bag. I told you i’m only interested in females. :yep:
Oh gosh, everything i say you turn it into a positive! And you better have not shouted at me! :huff:
Lol, well just keep reading it, and keep reading it, and then you’ll be used to of it. Cos you’re distancing yourself from these sorts of reality, and when it dus come to the time you’ll be scared like Michael Jackson. :yep:

Casual=slang. Dakai is soo posh. It’s like Pakistani! i swear down..:rolleyes:

Indeed, well I’m just telling you that you’re flirting tactics are not working on me :hand:

Lol, take me boxing club as well I need more tuffening up! :boxing: you can be my trainer :biggrin:
But then what is the point of the diamonds beauty if it cannot be shown..?

Enuff of the poetry :hand: i h8 wen i talk metaphorically, manz getting it out of me agen :dry:

lol how high can you get from paan.

If a pakistani girl did it all the time. It would probably be frowned upon.

Faan, contains a certain amount of tobacco.
And sometimes they add the tabbaco leaf with it. :puke:

I just absultely h8 any sort of substance that gets you high including pepsi..(which admitting i have on rare occasions)
Ma mum and dad don’t hav it as often since i explained to them the bad effects..
But it’s a good cure a sore throat, trust!
My paki next door neighbour always comes to have it wenever she’s feeling a lil bit under the weather..she’s like:
‘heehhh thu teeek heh bettii??’
I’m like ‘you’re here for the paan aren’t you?’ :nothing:

Tbh Asian girls have sheesha every time, and the culture of sheesha is just wrong as well, where all the drunk guys are feeling up the girls and the girls are like ‘giggle giggle’ like stfu please! And sheesha is worth over 100 ciggerettes which is very druggified compared to paan. :yep:
Reply 7451

I lurrv house of wax

Spoiler

LOL! You're so cute mA, I used to do that, my brothers used to watch all these scary films and I'd like haha, but deep inside, I'd be s***ting myself!

Its really annoying when I'm hiding during the scary part and say tell me when it's over and they're like it's over and IT'S NOT! :frown: I watched the Ring, don't know which one lol it was years ago, zeh dor lagsil :frown:

lol... erm :colondollar: I don't know, that picture, he needs some clothes! He was in one tree hill or something from my recollection...
Reply 7452
Original post by Khodu

Check this out folks :smile:

did you make the music or something?
Reply 7453
lawl khodu... you still post here?!
Oh gosh, everything i say you turn it into a positive! And you better have not shouted at me! :huff:
Lol, well just keep reading it, and keep reading it, and then you’ll be used to of it. Cos you’re distancing yourself from these sorts of reality, and when it dus come to the time you’ll be scared like Michael Jackson. :yep:

Indeed, well I’m just telling you that you’re flirting tactics are not working on me :hand:

Lol, take me boxing club as well I need more tuffening up! :boxing: you can be my trainer :biggrin:

Enuff of the poetry :hand: i h8 wen i talk metaphorically, manz getting it out of me agen :dry:

Tbh Asian girls have sheesha every time, and the culture of sheesha is just wrong as well, where all the drunk guys are feeling up the girls and the girls are like ‘giggle giggle’ like stfu please! And sheesha is worth over 100 ciggerettes which is very druggified compared to paan. :yep:

how am I being a flirt.....i'm being nice to u and like fun and stuff ¬¬...your Muslim, u cant be a lesbian
maybe i did, but u'll never no :smile:....well u said stop being sensitive, so i started being positive :smile:
sex is a weird topic, thats coming from a guy :s-smilie:........whats that supposed to mean :frown:...my wedding night will be saying "so im sharing this bed with u now, gdnight" to my wife and going to sleep :smile:

-_- casual as in informal, not like slang, we got standards....no its not :s-smilie: urdu isn't posh, sounds soft unlike Dhakai.

i'm just being friendly, softening u up :smile:

allow boxing, its a rough regime, u wud die :tongue:
it's for the special occasions and for those special people, who deserve to see such a beauty

we r just getting started :biggrin:

yes, we have something in common :s-smilie:

Faan, contains a certain amount of tobacco.
And sometimes they add the tabbaco leaf with it. :puke:

I just absultely h8 any sort of substance that gets you high including pepsi..(which admitting i have on rare occasions)
Ma mum and dad don’t hav it as often since i explained to them the bad effects..
But it’s a good cure a sore throat, trust!
My paki next door neighbour always comes to have it wenever she’s feeling a lil bit under the weather..she’s like:
‘heehhh thu teeek heh bettii??’
I’m like ‘you’re here for the paan aren’t you?’ :nothing:

so your name is heehhh lol
I knew about people doing shisha didn't know it was that bad. My still sheltered life :colondollar: but tbh I try not to associate myself with such people I guess.
Original post by Khodu
LOL! You're so cute mA, I used to do that, my brothers used to watch all these scary films and I'd like haha, but deep inside, I'd be s***ting myself!

Its really annoying when I'm hiding during the scary part and say tell me when it's over and they're like it's over and IT'S NOT! :frown: I watched the Ring, don't know which one lol it was years ago, zeh dor lagsil :frown:

lol... erm :colondollar: I don't know, that picture, he needs some clothes! He was in one tree hill or something from my recollection...

Ya maboodh, don’t call me cute…you’re killin my bad girl rep…

Nahh I wasn’t scared…pfft…manz is strong trust! :dumbells:

Ohh my god lool, ma bro did that..he’s like ‘its gone its gone’ and u take a peek..and its still there! :eek:

Lool the ring is kinda funny…with the way their mouth is…but everytime I used to go bath..i used to think about the girl in there..and I used to luk behind me ..just incase any1 as there!! :redface: how sad am i!

Yer he so gay in one tree hill.
I know..this guy has no shorom the ferothi, don’t worry next time I’ll get some with clothes on! :yep:

Spoiler

so your name is heehhh lol
I knew about people doing shisha didn't know it was that bad. My still sheltered life :colondollar: but tbh I try not to associate myself with such people I guess.

Lool noo!
That’s least of the problems trust.
Why do you feel like your life is still sheltered?

I don’t either. But doesn’t mean i don’t know about it.

Original post by zerm
lawl khodu... you still post here?!

I forced her to come out of her grave just the other day, and i will do with the other ex bengi members, are you one? :colone:

how am I being a flirt.....i'm being nice to u and like fun and stuff ¬¬...your Muslim, u cant be a lesbian
maybe i did, but u'll never no :smile:....well u said stop being sensitive, so i started being positive :smile:
sex is a weird topic, thats coming from a guy :s-smilie:........whats that supposed to mean :frown:...my wedding night will be saying "so im sharing this bed with u now, gdnight" to my wife and going to sleep :smile:

-_- casual as in informal, not like slang, we got standards....no its not :s-smilie: urdu isn't posh, sounds soft unlike Dhakai.

i'm just being friendly, softening u up :smile:

allow boxing, its a rough regime, u wud die :tongue:
it's for the special occasions and for those special people, who deserve to see such a beauty

we r just getting started :biggrin:

yes, we have something in common :s-smilie:

Yes i can and i will be lesbian :huff:
That’s true...well continue being positive! :biggrin: it’s better than wen u get all sad for the littlist thing.
Nah it ain’t weird, you’ve just been stubborn to learn anything about it.
Loool you jowkaa :rofl: I’ll be like ‘you think you’re sleeping next to me?....yerr right your place is on the floor!’ :huff:

You saying dakai sounds aggressive then?...i fink syleti sounds more aggressive..the dakai manoosh seem more educated and articulate...the snobby kutha’s..:dry:

No please don’t soften me up...i’m soft as it is..:redface: i need to get tuffer tho!
Nooo i want boxing! Pweezz :puppyeyes: y wud i die? Are you insinuating that you would win me...:hmmm:
Whats the ‘special occasion’ then lol. :tongue:

Oh dear, no we have nothing in common! I lurvv sheeshaa..mmmm :love:

Spoiler

Ya maboodh, don’t call me cute…you’re killin my bad girl rep…

Nahh I wasn’t scared…pfft…manz is strong trust! :dumbells:

Ohh my god lool, ma bro did that..he’s like ‘its gone its gone’ and u take a peek..and its still there! :eek:

Lool the ring is kinda funny…with the way their mouth is…but everytime I used to go bath..i used to think about the girl in there..and I used to luk behind me ..just incase any1 as there!! :redface: how sad am i!

Yer he so gay in one tree hill.
I know..this guy has no shorom the ferothi, don’t worry next time I’ll get some with clothes on! :yep:

Spoiler

Lool noo!
That’s least of the problems trust.
Why do you feel like your life is still sheltered?

I don’t either. But doesn’t mean i don’t know about it.

I forced her to come out of her grave just the other day, and i will do with the other ex bengi members, are you one? :colone:

That’s true...well continue being positive! :biggrin: it’s better than wen u get all sad for the littlist thing.
Loool you jowkaa :rofl: I’ll be like ‘you think you’re sleeping next to me?....yerr right your place is on the floor!’ :huff:

You saying dakai sounds aggressive then?...i fink syleti sounds more aggressive..the dakai manoosh seem more educated and articulate...the snobby kutha’s..:dry:

No please don’t soften me up...i’m soft as it is..:redface: i need to get tuffer tho!
Nooo i want boxing! Pweezz :puppyeyes: y wud i die? Are you insinuating that you would win me...:hmmm:

Spoiler

Least of the problems :confused: tell me more. How do you know all this. It's not shelterd just never been involved in that kinda stuff and most my mates are good boys :wink: I don't even know what goes on in those circles maybe it's because I didn't grow up somewhere where there are loads and loads of asians.

Spoiler

No you cant, otherwise u wouldn't b Muslim, plus ur family will send u off to some place cough cough to make u straight :s-smilie:
yeah, but then again its my birthday today so i got to stay positive :smile:
i'm not being stubborn, i no how it works, but like thats far enough, i dnt want advice on pleasing my wife :s-smilie:
u'll be sleeping in his house and bed though....so like u'll b on the floor :tongue:

come on now Dhakai definitely does, its sounds so fast, etc sylheti is proper laid back... no there not, my mates Dhakai friend says we keep all the money to our selves :s-smilie:

ur not soft enough, we are going all the way :smile:......ur gonna soft to me and tuff to everyone else :P
win you? no thanks......boxing is really tough physically and mentally, dont want u to get hurt :redface:...
weddings, family events, etc

no u dont, ur on the same wavelength as me :colone:
Reply 7459

lawl! ODC... All the way blad. (Original Desi Connection)

Latest

Trending

Trending