The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy: 2012 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mhesson1
heyyy you must of went to your interview the same time as me as ive gt an offer to go sheffield hallam too.

aw well done! is it your first choice?
Reply 1481
Original post by Dpaw1
I got a conditional, but I only have to clear the health screen and the criminal check as I already have my results.
When did you have your interview?

Wow well done! :smile: 23rd of November and got an offer 2nd of december
Original post by MrsH23
Can I ask, when was your interview? And did the offer arrive via post or email? Not come across anyone with a Huddersfield offer yet!

Congratulations, are you firming it?

My interview was on the 31st January and I got an offer on the 9th March via track on my Ucas account! Thank you :smile: I'm not sure yet, it's either between Northumbria or Huddersfield but will be going on the visit days and then make my final decision!
Reply 1483
Original post by LNTurner1
My interview was on the 31st January and I got an offer on the 9th March via track on my Ucas account! Thank you :smile: I'm not sure yet, it's either between Northumbria or Huddersfield but will be going on the visit days and then make my final decision!

Ah, You must have been one of the first interviewed, mine should have been on the 14th Feb but I was away so I had it on the 22nd Feb, hopefully i'll hear either way soon! Think Hudd is my first choice so would be nice to get an offer! :s-smilie:
Original post by MissLightyear
Im predicted A*AB, whether I get the A* in PE or not is a whole new story :tongue: And yea, first set of interviews :smile:

That explains it, I wouldnt mind if they'd just mentioned it, they were telling me I couldnt have got that offer and that the uni got it wrong :facepalm: God knows why I listened to them!

Oooo, good grades!!! Yeah, trying to focus on revision at the moment and not listen to any information not coming from teachers or UCAS!!!
Original post by clarke137
I still have heard nothing from Nottingham... Not even about interviews, and I sent my ucas off in October!! It's really annoying as I can reply to my other choices untill they tell me :frown: !!

Me neither!! Glad I'm not the only one!
Reply 1486
Anybody know when the Physio visit day thingi is on in MMU?? :/
Original post by themeadows
Oooo, good grades!!! Yeah, trying to focus on revision at the moment and not listen to any information not coming from teachers or UCAS!!!

Ive got a meting before Easter about UCAS with my tutor, hopefully she actually knows what's going on! Also, hopefully I'll have all my replies by then so I can sort out a plan :smile:
Original post by student1717
I have too :biggrin: , where are you thinking of putting for accomodation and when can we apply?

Well done! You should apply for accomodation as soon as you have your results, unless you already have your results in which case apply now! It runs on a first-come-first-served basis.
Original post by LauraJennifer91
Well done! You should apply for accomodation as soon as you have your results, unless you already have your results in which case apply now! It runs on a first-come-first-served basis.

Thank you! I applied today, getting exciting :smile: What do you think of Brunel, what is Uxbridge like?
Original post by Chloeanne27
Me neither!! Glad I'm not the only one!

I got rejected last night :/ at least I don't have to wait any longer but that's so annoying!
woo conditional offer from Northumbria after interview and second references :smile:
anyone still not heard from huddersfield?
results day went well, so looking like i will get in the year after all! :biggrin:
Reply 1492
Original post by xxemily59xx
woo conditional offer from Northumbria after interview and second references :smile:
anyone still not heard from huddersfield?
results day went well, so looking like i will get in the year after all! :biggrin:

Still nothing from Hudd, a few of my friends are the same from Hudd, when was your interview? A few do have offers though, but seems to be from the earlier interviews (end Jan, beginning Feb) Has your second referee been contacted from Huddersfield?
Reply 1493
Has anybody heard from Teesside yet? Or know if their second reference has been contacted?

I've got a conditional from Northumbria on my health check and CRB but really wanted Teesside. From what they said on the day we should have heard by now. Just wondering what situation anyone else is in :smile:
Reply 1494
i've not heard from teeside and had the interview last week of january.

has everyone who got asked for a second reference from northumbria been given an offer after?
Original post by MrsH23
Still nothing from Hudd, a few of my friends are the same from Hudd, when was your interview? A few do have offers though, but seems to be from the earlier interviews (end Jan, beginning Feb) Has your second referee been contacted from Huddersfield?

Mine was the 31st of January so I was an earlier one :/ and no my second referee hasnt been contacted yet.
Hoping they get back to me soon..
Where have you heard from so far? :smile:
Reply 1496
Original post by jack9
i've not heard from teeside and had the interview last week of january.

has everyone who got asked for a second reference from northumbria been given an offer after?

Yeah mine was end of January too! To be honest I think I screwed up my teesside interview so I'm not really expecting a place but would just like to know for definite so I can start planning.

Not sure about Northumbria. I got asked for my second reference 2days after my interview (Friday) I sent it back the Monday and got my offer about 2weeks after. Have you got any offers?
Reply 1497
Original post by xxemily59xx
Mine was the 31st of January so I was an earlier one :/ and no my second referee hasnt been contacted yet.
Hoping they get back to me soon..
Where have you heard from so far? :smile:

Nowhere has replied yet :-( Though Hudd was my first interview. But I do know quite a few who had interviews on 31st Jan have had offers, so hopefully you'll hear soon!
Reply 1498
Just firmed Keele :smile:

Still got to hear back from my MSc interviews but definitely happy with my undergrad choice if that's where I end up!
Reply 1499
Unconditional from Teesside :smile:

I couldn't quite believe it, i had to keep reading it over and over in case I had read it wrong lol

Quick Reply

Latest