The Student Room Group

Glasgow Medical School Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Just phoned the admissions office, they're saying that they hope all decisions will be processed by march 31st
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by CalumBlack
Just phoned the admissions office, they're saying that they hope all decisions will be processed by march 31st... Its anybody's guess

gaah why do they have to be so vague :tongue:
Reply 1462
They're probably just covering themselves. Hopefully results will come out within the next few days, as was done in previous years.
Original post by Dolly_D
They're probably just covering themselves. Hopefully results will come out within the next few days, as was done in previous years.

I hope so, I thought that they'd started interviews early this year as well!
I hope so, I thought that they'd started interviews early this year as well!

and by the looks of the stalking thread they've stopped interviewing earlier too :redface:
hopefully we'll all hear (good news!) this week
Anybody else a nervous wreck just now?

I said some stupid things in my interview... :'(
Reply 1466
Original post by Somerandomstudent
Anybody else a nervous wreck just now?

I said some stupid things in my interview... :'(

me
i didnt think i said stupid things when i first had the interview but now the more i think about it the more i think omg wth was i thinking

the wait is just killing me
Reply 1467
These last 2 weeks of waiting have been the worst. I'm the same, I came out of my interview feeling happy enough but the more time I have to think it over, the more I doubt myself and become unhappy with how I answered.
Original post by Dolly_D
These last 2 weeks of waiting have been the worst. I'm the same, I came out of my interview feeling happy enough but the more time I have to think it over, the more I doubt myself and become unhappy with how I answered.

I had my interview in December, I've had over 3 long months to think about my answers. There's so much more I should have said and so much I wish I could unsay. :cry2:
Just phoned the admissions office, they're saying that they hope all decisions will be processed by march 31st

March 31st? I cannot wait that long! I'm still hoping for tonight, haha!
Original post by Farwa
me
i didnt think i said stupid things when i first had the interview but now the more i think about it the more i think omg wth was i thinking

the wait is just killing me

Don't worry about it. We all said stupid things. One of my answers to a question after I choked was:

"Well...it's kind of self-explanatory, isn't it? *laugh and smile*"
Reply 1471
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Don't worry about it. We all said stupid things. One of my answers to a question after I choked was:

"Well...it's kind of self-explanatory, isn't it? *laugh and smile*"

are you at glasgow med school now???
called up admissions today and badgered them about when they'll start giving out offers.
She said "hopefully you'll all be given your decisions by march the 31st"
I was like, so any idea when they'll start coming out then?
She laughed and said she had no idea, so it might not be this week, and she did sort of stress hopefully whilst also not sounding amazingly hopefull.
Reply 1473
Original post by joemullally
called up admissions today and badgered them about when they'll start giving out offers.
She said "hopefully you'll all be given your decisions by march the 31st"
I was like, so any idea when they'll start coming out then?
She laughed and said she had no idea, so it might not be this week, and she did sort of stress hopefully whilst also not sounding amazingly hopefull.

saw the new sig and the BL thread. CONGRATS! :biggrin:
Well-deserved. :biggrin:
Original post by apple17
saw the new sig and the BL thread. CONGRATS! :biggrin:
Well-deserved. :biggrin:

Cheers :biggrin:
Reply 1475
Cheers :biggrin:

so you also owe me a cornetto! :drool:
Original post by apple17
so you also owe me a cornetto! :drool:

If you guys ever find out who I am :P

might be easier to avoid cornetto's if I change my username. :P
Reply 1477
If you guys ever find out who I am :P

might be easier to avoid cornetto's if I change my username. :P

you can't go back on your promise. :naughty:
and i was only joking (don't like ice-cream a lot), you will prob owe everything on TSR here one though. :h:
Original post by apple17
you can't go back on your promise. :naughty:
and i was only joking (don't like ice-cream a lot), you will prob owe everything on TSR here one though. :h:

And if they ask to my face then they'll get one :P
However if I change my user name it's harder for people to recognize me as that guy from the interview or whatever :P
So has it always been just after midnight for Glasgow we get emails from UCAS for status updates??

THE WAITING MUST STOP.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending