The Student Room Group

girl looks just like a barbie...

Scroll to see replies

I want her hair! :teehee:
Reply 41
Original post by sweeter than a cherry pie
Incredible eyes (aided greatly by make-up) but I don't like her weird, tiny mouth.

All the better to . . . *AHEM*, yes; that. :biggrin:
She looks like one of those dolls that's always on flickr

But she is very pretty and very anime looking. I thought big eyes are meant to be attractive (obviously not huge eyes :teehee:).
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 43
Her name is dakota
she has a site where she post pictures of herself http://kotakoti.com/
though she does photoshop her pictures quite abit :/

but i do agree that's she really pretty!
Reply 44
She is very very pretty but she certainly uses circle lens to get the big eye anime look.
Take a look at this video of hers, her eyes aren't naturally that large and terrifying. She uses make-up to make them look huge!

[video="youtube;ianCy-kjVyc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ianCy-kjVyc&feature=related[/video]

I find this video (different girl) scary too...

[video="youtube;FILWDEP30h0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FILWDEP30h0&feature=fvwrel[/video]
She's so pretty, like a little doll :smile:

Original post by Einheri
. . . And because she looks about 11-years-old. As fond as I am of all things Japanese they're pretty much all pedophiles.

:rofl:
Reply 47
Original post by Vikki1805
Take a look at this video of hers, her eyes aren't naturally that large and terrifying. She uses make-up to make them look huge!

She uses circle contact lens to make them HUGE!. She starts the tutorial with them in and the white eyeliner does enhance it.
in 2nd vid, she has a pair in on eye only and you can clearly see the difference in the shape and colour. google circle lens, I don't think you can buy there here yet. Read somewhere they aren't altogether safe.
As others pointed out, her eyes look normal size without makeup. And I think her doll like appearance is only due to a ton of concealer and emotionless expression. I bet she actually looks human if she smiles.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by littlehobbit
that bow was pretty cool :smile:

little hobbit

fat hobbit

:colondollar:
Reply 50
she should be starring in the next horror movie.. :eek:
Give it a year tops and she'll be snapped up by a modelling agency and plastered across billboards everywhere! She's just the kind of weirdly beautiful people look for these days :s-smilie:
Original post by Einheri
All the better to . . . *AHEM*, yes; that. :biggrin:

I very much doubt it. Unless you don't have a lot of girth. :tongue:
Reply 53
Ive seen this before. She's definitely had something done... But at 16? Wow.
Wow, she really does look like a real like anime character! Amazing :smile:
Original post by fat_hobbit
little hobbit

fat hobbit

:colondollar:

love this :blushing:
Impressive level of makeup, she should seriously consider doing makeup professionally in the future. Don't find it at all attractive though, kinda creepy tbh :dontknow:
Reply 57
Original post by Kage
I love big eyes on girls, but woh, ha.
She needs to apply a lot less make up, and her hair doesn't look at all healthy really

What's wrong with her hair? :s-smilie: looks very shiny and a lot healthier than most girls to me....
I think I'm in love with her :love:
I've only seen the 1 pic of her cause the video doesn't work for me, and I do think she's very pretty. I find her a bit fake though - is there any pics of her without makeup? And what is with that phone on her blog? Really?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending