The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3620
Original post by Sweetcorn_1
Track came through at 11:00am, AAA conditional, firming it for Computer Science.

Congrats, I have a question: Does your offer condition say anything about 'See also a letter sent by the institution'? Or just 'This offer is subject to you obtaining

GCE A level
Grades AAA including
Mathematics'?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by bmqib
Congrats, I have a question: Does your offer condition say anything about 'See also a letter sent by the institution'? Or just 'This offer is subject to you obtaining

GCE A level
Grades AAA including
Mathematics'?

Conditional view decision letter

Conditions
This offer is subject to you obtaining

See also a letter sent by the institution

GCE A level
Grades AAA including
Mathematics

Pass in a fourth subject to at least ASub level excluding ASub General Studies but including
A-Level General Studies
Got an offer for L100 economics an hour ago!!! so happy!!:smile:
Original post by 21Grapes
I'm not sure about not getting an invitation, but when they sent me a recommendation email they told me I didn't have to go to the open day and it wouldn't affect my chances (i went anyway, and the offer came through on ucas the morning of the open day).
Don't know if this helps :/ a friend of mine is still waiting to hear back too - we both applied for L100

thank u so much. it's really a release for me to know someone actually get offer without compulsory open day.
Reply 3624
Original post by lexi_0818

Well done! Have you been to an open day?
Original post by Tateco
Well done! Have you been to an open day?

No, I'm an international EU student so I just got an offer!
Reply 3626
Original post by rosycakes
Am I right in thinking you get all the accommodation details and stuff through once you have firmed them on ucas?

I got mine once i'd received an offer like it just come with loads of stuff but i'm guessing you can only register an application account once you've firmed.
well.....rejection notice just came....so its up to KCL, QMUL and Warwick now :smile:
Original post by lexi_0818

may i ask when did u send your application?
and your grades?
thanks a lot!
Reply 3629
Original post by anxioustaf
well.....rejection notice just came....so its up to KCL, QMUL and Warwick now :smile:

oh no, what did you apply for? Law?
Good luck with the rest of the schools!
Don't be disheartened!
Original post by elvis3711
may i ask when did u send your application?
and your grades?
thanks a lot!

I sent it in october and I'm an international EU applicant so I have other qualifications
Reply 3631
Hey,
I've got an offer for MSci neuroscience (4 years, B141) that I'm planning to firm. I was wondering if anyone is applying for any scholarships? I'm an EU applicant (studying in International Baccalaureate) so I suppose I'm only eligible for scholarships provided by UCL and not the government (if there are any?), am I correct?
Reply 3632
anyone going to the open day tomorrow?
Just got an offer for UCL neuroscience too!!! :biggrin: Super excited
Original post by Sweetcorn_1
Track came through at 11:00am, AAA conditional, firming it for Computer Science.

yeeeee boiii! :P hahahaa! well done man!
Ok, so last Econ open day is tomorrow and no response. Anyone else in a similar position?
Does this mean definitely rejection, or could they simply give a straight offer?
Thanks.
Got an offer with open day invite. Didn't go to open day but still got offer = WIN
Reply 3637
Does recommendation for an offer=offer? I've just received quite an ambiguous email from UCL saying that they have recommended my faculty to offer me a place...
Reply 3638
Original post by Roses*
Does recommendation for an offer=offer? I've just received quite an ambiguous email from UCL saying that they have recommended my faculty to offer me a place...

for what course? and do you have to attend an open day?
got rejected for philosophy and economics but got into maths and spanish so screw them! i look forward to talking to the admissions tutor that rejected me when i go to ucl in october!!!!!

Latest