The Student Room Group

girl looks just like a barbie...

Scroll to see replies

.... hmmm. kawaii? euurr.. she does look pretty plastic though...

weirddd.
Personally, I think she looks nice, regardless of how she's achieved that. Her eyes are fine.
She'd get it
Reply 63
So. Beautiful. O__O Her face is perfectly symmetrical!
Reply 64
Prettiest 16 year old I've ever seen.

I kinda get the feeling that people on here are just jealous.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 65
She reminds me a bit of Allison Harvard both having huge eyes.
Reply 66
Regardless of how much makeup she has applied you need a certain level of natural beauty to look like that.
Reply 67
Kill it with fire!

Kidding. Seriously, to make your eyes that big all you need is some white pencil liner, black liquid liner and eylash curlers with mascara. I can't pull it off myself because i'd look like a right lemon, but i've done makeup for a freind who can really make it look classy. Although, I dread to think how much foundation and what she's NOT allowed to eat to keep her complexion like that... Bring on the chocolate for me any day! :smile:
Reply 68
Original post by redferry
What's wrong with her hair? :s-smilie: looks very shiny and a lot healthier than most girls to me....

Its too straight, so it appears flat in my eyes
Reply 69
Original post by Kage
Its too straight, so it appears flat in my eyes

My hair is almost identical (but blonde) everyone always says how jealous they are of it and how little work it takes.... but I agree, I hate it, it is really flat. oooh well.
Original post by littlehobbit
love this :blushing:

So do I :smile:

You are cool. I like you :smile:)
She's beautiful but the music and no talking thing does make it creepy..
Especially with those buggy eyes staring at you
its saying the video is private :frown:
She is really pretty, however her jaws a bit masculine. I know a girl who looks like her but doesn't have the jaw and her eyes are a brighter blue.
(edited 12 years ago)
i just typed it in and watched it
yeah, i agree that she has done her makeup so that her eyes look bigger, and she would look more like barbie if she dyed her hair blonde, but her face is so symmetrical and flawless, and I'd say she's pretty :smile:
I think she's really pretty, the clothes she wears are quite nice too (though personally,would go for longer skirts and smaller heels). Let her be happy, she doesn't look like a Barbie at all.
Original post by Kage
I love big eyes on girls, but woh, ha.
She needs to apply a lot less make up, and her hair doesn't look at all healthy really

She doesn't need to do anything, stop hating :nothing:

I could stare at her all day :love:
What is it about the internet that makes grown people pick on teenage girls across the world?
I find her very pretty actually... a lot of make up though =/
Original post by ScholarsInk
What is it about the internet that makes grown people pick on teenage girls across the world?

Exactly! And notice how almost all of the posts that say something positive about her counterbalance it with something negative straight after. Too. Many. Haters.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending