The Student Room Group

Games you used to play while in school?

just wondering , in school when you were or are(if you are still in school) what games did you play on the computers?

i cant remember all the games i played but one was called Run , another good game was called Jumpers for Goalposts , a lot of people played them in school and also another one would have been called Maid Marian , me and a mate used to play Maid Marian a lot.

Scroll to see replies

Half Life 1. In year 5. Even at midday, in a fully lit classroom, surrounded by people, it was still **** scary at times. Think we got about 3/4 of the way through the story throughout the IT lessons.

Oh, and later www.oneslime.net
Reply 2
Eskiv! The most simple but addictive game ever.

Here it is :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
The Impossible Quiz.
Reply 4
I can't remember the name :frown:
Reply 5
In primary school, the son of the head teacher has installed GTA2 on all the computers, so during computer lessons everyone would just go on that and shoot each other.

In secondary school, either free tetris or the helicopter game.
Reply 6
We would play who-can-annoy-the-teacher-most via using the voice thing that the PC'S seemed to have. Combined with a bit of name swapping.
Bloons and Bloons Tower defense. :biggrin:
Reply 8
Bloons. It was massive for about two/threee weeks and then everyone suddenly stopped playing.

Also, Pandemic. I ****ING HATE MADAGASCAR.

madagascar.gif
Reply 11
another game that was good was the Bike Mania series.
In Primary I played Grannies Garden. Absolutely awesome.
Reply 13
Drag Racer
Reply 14
Original post by hbk4894
just wondering , in school when you were or are(if you are still in school) what games did you play on the computers?

i cant remember all the games i played but one was called Run , another good game was called Jumpers for Goalposts , a lot of people played them in school and also another one would have been called Maid Marian , me and a mate used to play Maid Marian a lot.

SLINGJUMPER!!!! the reason for most of my short comings.
Zoombinies in primary school.

Original post by HarveyCanis
Bloons. It was massive for about two/threee weeks and then everyone suddenly stopped playing.

Also, Pandemic. I ****ING HATE MADAGASCAR.

madagascar.gif

Yes. Loved it once when I started there, I'd called the disease Madagasitis as well :awesome:
Reply 16
another two good game choice are the Paper Plane Game and World Hardest Game.
Reply 17
When we were in Year 7 we played Liero.

If you've never heard of it, it's basically Worms, but in real time rather than turn-based.
Reply 18
Original post by motunrolarulz
The Impossible Quiz.

never played this but a few lads in ICT class used to play this.
Reply 19
drop kick.

Quick Reply