The Student Room Group

Megathread of Waterloo Road

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
just finished , should have had Jez found out he wasnt Zach's dad , would have been better , but still good episode overall.
Reply 321
Just watched it. Seriously think I'm going to cry.
Original post by hbk4894
just finished , should have had Jez found out he wasnt Zach's dad , would have been better , but still good episode overall.

I'm not sure if he is and was just putting on an act...but maybe that's the cynic in me :holmes:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
I'm not sure if he is and was just putting on an act...but maybe that's the cynic in me :holmes:

I also thought that but, once again, that's the cynic in me.

That was my favourite episode since it returned a few weeks ago.
Original post by greeneyedgirl

Well they never explicitly said that he was, it was just implied from Jez's reaction. I was expecting to find out that they weren't related. I guess they could still be unrelated but that would be a very, very harsh reaction from Jez so I wouldn't like to see that.
Reply 325
That was a really good episode. The whole Josh's mental health storyline is also really interesting :colone:
Reply 326
Oh my, what an episode!

Josh's storyline is absolutely brilliant. Just hope they don't end it like next week or something, it needs to run to the end of the series. First time this series where I've actually gasped at something when the Dr said he might have schizophrenia.

I'm glad Grantley is getting a proper storyline next week. Although I really hope he doesn't actually resign.

Next week should be really good.
You know you're hormonal when you cry at an episode of waterloo road...

I agree re Josh and Grantly. Although Grantly is definitely going to scotland :biggrin:
Original post by Leelad
Oh my, what an episode!

Josh's storyline is absolutely brilliant. Just hope they don't end it like next week or something, it needs to run to the end of the series. First time this series where I've actually gasped at something when the Dr said he might have schizophrenia.

I'm glad Grantley is getting a proper storyline next week. Although I really hope he doesn't actually resign.

Next week should be really good.

Yeah both are great story lines. Since Sambuca died, Grantly has become my favorite character, glad he is defo going to Scotland. (Yeah, they couldn't be more different characters.)

I really like the new head of English, I can see her getting into trouble for overstepping the boundaries or something. People like her would definitely have a role in real life schools I think.
Spoilers for next two episodes.

Spoiler

Looks good :O
Reply 330
Original post by heymoriarty

Spoiler

Spoiler

Looks like WR is beginning to pick back up again :smile:
Reply 331

Spoiler

The first one is just :eek:
The second one :sad:
The third one is kind of expected but still :woo:
The fourth one is just :colonhash:

Spoiler

Aww man me and my stupid curiosity. Now the suprise isn't going to be as shocking when I actually see it.
Anyone know when this series will be on DVD so I can rent it?? Due to my workload, I've only had the chance to watch my 2 favourite shows, but Waterloo Road is still high on my list. The last episode I saw was when Jez's kids had moved in and his daughter ruined the meal ....
Reply 334
starts in 16 minutes.
On Doctor Who, the Doctors new (well soon to be) assistant used to be on Waterloo road.
Tom and the new teacher are so gonna get together!
Reply 337
I think they handle it very well tonight. It could have been cheap but it was so good.

On the other hand Janeece's story line is complete and utter cheese!!

And the new english teacher should definitely get together with tom.
Totally not in tears. :cry2:
Reply 339
So what was everyone's views? How many of you shedded a tear?

Quick Reply