The Student Room Group

US Marines pose with Nazi symbol

Scroll to see replies

The only people who would care about this are Jews. Aren't people getting sick of the disproportionate influence of these guys. They control much of western media, western finance... etc.
Reply 81
Original post by JPKC
The KISS "SS" is different from the SS' "SS". Different fonts used. They would only appear the same to someone with cataracts.

I appealed to Occam's razor because it's quite clear that neither of us know for certain, I'm only putting forward what is the most reasonable conclusion one can draw from seeing the said image in context.

Also, if you're going to be such a pretentious *******, at least get your basic punctuation right. '1980s' not '1980's'. I usually wouldn't take someone up on that but your bubble needs bursting.

Finally, explaining something more specifically does not count as backtracking. Western culture is a quite obvious thing that really can go without much description most of the time.

And once again: the US military has a history of racism against occupied peoples. Secondary to this is the evidence that the camaraderie of battle units in hostile areas can lead to a breakdown of social conventions, such as a distaste for Nazi symbolism, amongst the people of said units.

Are you insane?

Are you honestly suggesting that a proud symbol of an elite US military group is a rip off of the Waffen-SS symbol? Do you honestly think that at it's inception, the US establishment was going, 'Hmm, who was good at this killing lark? I know, those kooky Nazis! And being as there is absoloutly no reason that anyone would have any objections to us using their symbols, we will go right on ahead and plaster them all over our regalia, uniform and paraphernalia!' :facepalm:
Reply 82
Original post by Onewingedangel
The only people who would care about this are Jews. Aren't people getting sick of the disproportionate influence of these guys. They control much of western media, western finance... etc.

If everything else fails, blame the Jews right? :rolleyes:

You're part of the problem.
Original post by ak137

Where did I blame Jews?
You can say whatever you want but that won't change the fact that Jews have a ridiculously high influence. Most banking firms are owned by Jews. The Rothschilds themselves own trillions in assets and companies like Goldman Sachs are historically jewish and today still is a mainly Jewish company.
As for the media, you have Rupert Murdoch who's part Jewish and you don't need me to google all the media executives who are Jewish.
Just look at how Jews and AIPAC can twist America's foreign policy with ease.
If Israel wants a war in Iran, America will be pulled into it, you just watch.
What does America have to gain from a war with Iran, absolutely nothing.
Original post by Steevee
Are you insane?

Are you honestly suggesting that a proud symbol of an elite US military group is a rip off of the Waffen-SS symbol? Do you honestly think that at it's inception, the US establishment was going, 'Hmm, who was good at this killing lark? I know, those kooky Nazis! And being as there is absoloutly no reason that anyone would have any objections to us using their symbols, we will go right on ahead and plaster them all over our regalia, uniform and paraphernalia!' :facepalm:

Be careful. He will not listen to you, despite the entirely logical arguments put forward by you and I. Being right on an internet forum is far, far more important to this disturbed user. He has even invoked Occams razor without quite understanding it. :frown:
Original post by ak137

Wait a minute..... :lolwut: You have changed your tune suddenly. :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending