Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Radio 1's Hackey Weekend

Announcements Posted on
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else registered? And do you have any idea how quickly tickets will be gone, is it a matter or seconds like V etc?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey, me and a friend have just registered - excited but not at the same time.. excited at the possibility of going, but then thinking that there are thousands of other people registered so it may not work out :/

I don't have any idea how it will work as this would be my first festival/music-related event!

Good line-up as well, not sure if any more artists are going to be announced or not, but either way it looks solid
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    So who's got tickets?!

I'm going on the Saturday.
    Looking forward to seeing Jack White, Florence + the Machine, Jay-Z, possibly the Maccabees... My friend'll probably wanna see Lostprophets =/ but yeah, should be great!
    Got tickets to Jack White on the Thursday beforehand aswell =D
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nice! Yeah looks like a great line-up for saturday, though I regret having to miss some of the acts - I managed to get tickets for Sunday which just edged it for me!

Looking forward to David Guetta in particular, just love how he combines electrifying beats with amazing vocals, hasn't put out a bad track in my opinion

Have fun on the saturday, I'm sure it'll be great!
    (Original post by Mo-Amin)
    So who's got tickets?!

I'm going on the Saturday.
    Looking forward to seeing Jack White, Florence + the Machine, Jay-Z, possibly the Maccabees... My friend'll probably wanna see Lostprophets =/ but yeah, should be great!
    Got tickets to Jack White on the Thursday beforehand aswell =D
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Tickets were an absolute joke. Refreshing the page for over 1 hour 45 mins and nothing

Even got in and put my details in a few times only for it to crash again :facepalm2:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IngensPolyspaston)
    Nice! Yeah looks like a great line-up for saturday, though I regret having to miss some of the acts - I managed to get tickets for Sunday which just edged it for me!

Looking forward to David Guetta in particular, just love how he combines electrifying beats with amazing vocals, hasn't put out a bad track in my opinion

Have fun on the saturday, I'm sure it'll be great!
    Ahhh fair enough. Hmm, I haven't liked most things Guetta's put out the last couple years but I won't deny his talent, he is a hit-making machine if that's your thing.

Yeah, Sunday does look great. Chase & Status' live sit is a must see, tbh. I wonder who Sunday's new special guest will turn out to be... But yeah should be good =D

(Original post by Colbert)
    Tickets were an absolute joke. Refreshing the page for over 1 hour 45 mins and nothing

Even got in and put my details in a few times only for it to crash again :facepalm2:
    Definitely a disgrace. I didn't get mine for 90mins or so. For the first 40, I was getting 'Your IP address is denied access' or whatever.
    That definitely happened a couple of times, but remember - 50,000 less people will be trying tomorrow - so do still give it a go and good luck! =]

Just irritating how they had a figure of the number of people registered yet the servers still collapsed. Though I'm sure many trying didn't realise you had to be registered ahaha.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    got a ticket for saturday but could only get one! my guest ticket had to be for sunday so looks like I need to find someone to come with me or go alone! hoping other people I know got sat tickets!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Got a ticket for sunday, though going solo since none of my m8s registered :facepalm2:.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Me and a few friends managed to get tickets. Going on the Saturday, such a good line-up. Really excited!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I managed to get Sunday tickets along with some of my friends. Really looking forward to it!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I got tickets for Sunday, decided I was going to see Jay-Z in June anyway so I would choose the day that B.o.B was going. Super excited to see Chase and Status again as well, I saw them at V last year and it was the best gig of my life.

Managed to get the tickets within 5 minutes on the monday, after trying for an hour and 15 mins on the sunday.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 1, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered festivals and live events threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.