The Student Room Group

Does primark sell holdall/weekender bags?

I know they always have loads of bags in Primark but I don't pay attention to what a shop has got in stock unless I'm looking for something specific. I need a holdall/weekend bag, has anyone seen any in Primark recently? I'm mainly asking about Primark as the prices are quite cheap, but if anyone knows of other shops that sell cheap holdall/weekend bags let me know :smile:. Thanks.
yes, I'm pretty sure they sell something similar to a weekend bag as I've seen a few in the shop. :smile:
Yes but if you put much heavy stuff in it it will probably fall apart!
Reply 3
Original post by funsongfactory
Yes but if you put much heavy stuff in it it will probably fall apart!

Yeah I was worried about this but if it's only for the odd weekend I'm hoping it will survive :tongue: Plus I won't be carrying it about too much, it's more just to store things when I'm staying with friends/boyfriend.
Original post by Shockolate
Yeah I was worried about this but if it's only for the odd weekend I'm hoping it will survive :tongue: Plus I won't be carrying it about too much, it's more just to store things when I'm staying with friends/boyfriend.

Ah should be fine then :smile: Just make sure you check the stitching on where the handles attach to the bag before you buy one as I've had several where they weren't stitched properly and the handles came off!
Reply 5
You'd be better of making your own.
Reply 6
I can only remember seeing suitcases in there, but another place to try would be Argos.

Quick Reply

Latest