Just applied for my accommdation
1- On campus non ensuite
2- On campus ensuite
3- Brayford Quays
4- Danesgate House
5- Aqua House
6- Brayford Court
I'm so cheap haha :P
When do we find out where we are living? I really want to be placed on campus! Also is anyone else looking at the same accommdation as me?
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
[INDENT]
Original post by irdan
How are you supposed to register/apply for accommodation when you have no physical offer letter with a student ID?

I just E-mailed them, gave them my UCAS ID, and asked what my student ID was. They E-mailed me back the same day.
Reply 422
Original post by LukeBeastall
[INDENT]

I just E-mailed them, gave them my UCAS ID, and asked what my student ID was. They E-mailed me back the same day.

What specific address did you email? The Enquiries one?
Original post by Kay-Cooper
Just applied for my accommdation
1- On campus non ensuite
2- On campus ensuite
3- Brayford Quays
4- Danesgate House
5- Aqua House
6- Brayford Court
I'm so cheap haha :P
When do we find out where we are living? I really want to be placed on campus! Also is anyone else looking at the same accommdation as me?

You won't find out until the end of August/first week in September.
Reply 424
Original post by mart356
its my firm too :smile: being with 1st years was a big part of my decision too haha. im doing biomedical science :smile: how about you?

Sounds good :smile: Im doing English and Journalism :biggrin:
Reply 425
Where are all the art students wanting for accom? On campus are so far from the buildings, might just go the whole hog and try and get the junxion!
Lincoln's my firm choice for fine art :smile: and I've just applied for accommodation, i put on campus first, even though its a long way from the art building :s-smilie:, i put brayford quays second, the junxion third, park court fourth, the pavillions fifth and hayes whalf sixth. But yeah it is annoying that the art buildings are quite far away.
Reply 427
Not letting me register for some reason...this is such a pain in the arse.
Original post by Sythal
What specific address did you email? The Enquiries one?

There was one for accommodation enquiries.
Reply 429
i wanted to put to campus accomodation as my second choice but i got confused by the tenancy length, it said it was only 40 weeks but my course is 45 weeks so how would that work :confused: ended up putting brayford quay as my first choice and the junxion as my second :tongue:
Have you viewed all of these accommodations because i haven't and i haven't applied :frown:(
Reply 431
If you can't find your Student ID then you can contact their enquiries team on 01522 886644

or for le email [email protected]
Reply 432
Original post by Scarly18
Where are all the art students wanting for accom? On campus are so far from the buildings, might just go the whole hog and try and get the junxion!

I was thinking the same thing ! I'll be starting my first year this september, so thinking of putting Brayford Quay down as my first choice, but I dont want to be the only first year in there haha !
Reply 433
Original post by kljolliff
I was thinking the same thing ! I'll be starting my first year this september, so thinking of putting Brayford Quay down as my first choice, but I dont want to be the only first year in there haha !

I've applied for Brayford Quay as my first choice is well, so you not alone :biggrin:
Course: BSc Biomedical or BSc Bioveterinary
Offer: Unconditional on both
Conditions: none

Can't decide... career history is bioveterinary.. but believe biomedical will be more in-depth...humans v animals..pathogens are the same (almost!) Eeek!
Regarding accommodation, I can't find my Student ID - where can I ask for it to be resent
Reply 436
Original post by xjoanna
I've applied for Brayford Quay as my first choice is well, so you not alone :biggrin:

Ahh good ! I emailed them to ask about how many first years there is and theres roughly about 50% so we wont be total loners haha ! Plus all the first years are always placed together in flats !
Reply 437
how old is everyone roughly?
Reply 438
Original post by kljolliff
Ahh good ! I emailed them to ask about how many first years there is and theres roughly about 50% so we wont be total loners haha ! Plus all the first years are always placed together in flats !

I've been there to see it and they said all first years are together :biggrin: hopefully I'll see you there :biggrin: What course did you apply for?
Reply 439
anyone go to the applicant call back day today?

Quick Reply

Latest