The Student Room Group

2012, end of the world?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Tommyjw
I know right (:

You seem mad, whats up? If you are lonely im sure google will help you find someone
Shut up.
Reply 21
Original post by Camel
It's short for tribulation. You don't want to be here for that, trust me.

I'd rather spend an eternity in hell (which isn't even mentioned in the bible) than with that vengeful, spiteful and violent being - as described in your Old Testament - which you call 'God'.
Reply 22
Original post by Tommyjw
I know right (:

You seem mad, whats up? If you are lonely im sure google will help you find someone

:rofl2:

Why? Is that how you found your gf? (:
Reply 23
Original post by failingatm
:rofl2:

Why? Is that how you found your gf? (:

Nah they wouldnt let me sign up before i was 18. So many wasted opportunities :frown:
trust me this is the end, take a look at your peers...we're the last generation :afraid:
Reply 25
who cares if it does? its not like we'll be around to suffer...
Reply 26
Original post by oli_G
I'd rather spend an eternity in hell (which isn't even mentioned in the bible) than with that vengeful, spiteful and violent being - as described in your Old Testament - which you call 'God'.

You have the free will to make such a decision. I hope you are sure.
Reply 27
Original post by failingatm
Possibly the worst joke I've seen this year.
And possibly the last? :wink:
Reply 28
Original post by Tommyjw
Nah they wouldnt let me sign up before i was 18. So many wasted opportunities :frown:

Shame.
Oh shut up :rolleyes:

How do we know? Just get on with your life!
Original post by Tomac
So.. Will it end?

nope, if the mayans were correct we'd be dead by now anyway.

They didn't have leap years, so based on their calculations, and taking into account all of the leap years since they were introduced, we're now in the year 2013 by their calendar, so their prediction is already out of date...
Reply 31
Original post by PoGo HoPz
And possibly the last? :wink:

:adore: :love: Oh you.

now THAT was the worst joke I've seen this year. :colonhash:
Reply 32
Original post by Camel

Oh very, unlike you I use evidence to make such decisions, instead of mindlessly believing whatever is shoved down my throat.

Have a great afterlife (:teehee:)
Reply 33
Original post by FALCONSFURY
Of course not, GTA V is released in 2013.

WHAT? THEY'VE POSTPONED IT ALREADY! What is this NONSENSE?
Original post by oli_G

Original post by Camel

I'll join you Oli! If God is real, i wouldn't want to associate with him/her/it. I personally like the sound of pit 6, nice and toasty! :colone:
Reply 35
Original post by oli_G
Oh very, unlike you I use evidence to make such decisions, instead of mindlessly believing whatever is shoved down my throat.

Have a great afterlife (:teehee:)

I also use evidence. I consciously chose to become a Christian as a mature person, I wasn't indoctrinated.

But then non-believers feel uncomfortable when grown-ups choose religion, don't they?
Original post by Camel
I also use evidence. I consciously chose to become a Christian as a mature person, I wasn't indoctrinated.

But then non-believers feel uncomfortable when grown-ups choose religion, don't they?

we're not "non-believers" we have a belief. And that is that God is a load of crap.

With regards to the end of the world 2012, even if it does happen:

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
Reply 37
Original post by Camel

Wait, what? Because you chose to be Christian, that means you were basing the decision on evidence?

Also, you're hardly a good Christian if you made that decision on (what you thought was) evidence anyway, as faith - ie trusting in something without evidence - is one of the founding principles of religion.

I don't feel uncomfortable, just slightly embarrassed that another member of the human race has given in to the biggest con known to man.
yes, 2012 has just begun.. *sniff* *sniff*I can smell nuclear world war...*sniff* *sniff*
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 39
of course the world is ending this year... God told me so

Quick Reply

Latest