The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by morris743
Aw..well take care of yourself either way :smile:

No wonder I'm such a loner though - people are just unreliable tbh. Ah well, such is life *shrugs*
Actually, make the meet July. I want to charge you all to get into Big Ben.
Original post by Psyk
Yeah, sorry about me cancelling too. I'll be honest, I don't really have an excuse, I just don't really feel like it today :frown:

I hope you're not mad at me.

Not mad as such, just disappointed, is all. Don't worry about it though.
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom

No wonder I'm such a loner though - people are just unreliable tbh. Ah well, such is life *shrugs*

Yeh. Quite amazing just how many slipped (I know I am one of them..lol). I know it'll have more to do with them than you :smile:
Hi my fav ppl!
I feel sick :puke:
Original post by *Bubble*
Hi my fav ppl!
I feel sick :puke:

Sick of us? :holmes:
Sick of us? :holmes:

Never :smile: (I could have done such god banter there lol)
More like I feel ill :frown: I've noticed my brain dies when I am, its quite pleasant
Never :smile: (I could have done such god banter there lol)
More like I feel ill :frown: I've noticed my brain dies when I am, its quite pleasant

Hmm. Has this anything to do with your coursework troubles? :hugs:
Yeh. Quite amazing just how many slipped (I know I am one of them..lol). I know it'll have more to do with them than you :smile:

I hope so, lol!

This is also what kinda happened at another meet I went to before, where about 20 people originally were gonna go, but in the end it only ended up as 4 people. I guess many people seem reluctant to travel to meet people from the internet :dontknow:
Hmm. Has this anything to do with your coursework troubles? :hugs:

LOL I am not pretending to be ill :ninjagirl:
I kind of scrapped the essay will lose about 15 poits overall. 2 other essays comin up now.
And I'm ill :flutter:
HAve you caught up some sleep?
What's up?

It's raining all the time today here in Germany. What's the weather in England?
Original post by Kallisto
What's up?

It's raining all the time today here in Germany. What's the weather in England?

Bright sunshine :flutter:
LOL I am not pretending to be ill :ninjagirl:
I kind of scrapped the essay will lose about 15 poits overall. 2 other essays comin up now.
And I'm ill :flutter:
HAve you caught up some sleep?

Didn't say you were pretending...but the stress may have brought this on :frown:
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
I hope so, lol!

This is also what kinda happened at another meet I went to before, where about 20 people originally were gonna go, but in the end it only ended up as 4 people. I guess many people seem reluctant to travel to meet people from the internet :dontknow:

Maybe I'll have to arrange a meet with just the two of us :mmm:
Didn't say you were pretending...but the stress may have brought this on :frown:

OH! That's a good one to say :ninjagirl: Lol yeah maybe... Hate it when everything piles up and it gets too much :frown:
How is your sleeping mo, stop avoiding the question :fuhrer:
OH! That's a good one to say :ninjagirl: Lol yeah maybe... Hate it when everything piles up and it gets too much :frown:
How is your sleeping mo, stop avoiding the question :fuhrer:

Sleeping is clearly not going anywhere fast...everyone says something different. I need a time machine.
Sleeping is clearly not going anywhere fast...everyone says something different. I need a time machine.

:console: Would you like me to lend you my time machine?
:console: Would you like me to lend you my time machine?

No. I know your charges.
Maybe I'll have to arrange a meet with just the two of us :mmm:

That'd pretty cool tbh :smile:
No. I know your charges.

Fine. Note that the charges go up every week. So better now or you will need a time machine to access the time machine, little mo. :flutter: