... and he's running adds on the video :spank:
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by IShouldBeRevising_

He makes a damn good point, imo.
Original post by NB_ide
He makes a damn good point, imo.

The fact is he's talking about someone who he assumes is dead, when in fact the person in question is in a stable condition.
Reply 3
The fact is he's talking about someone who he assumes is dead, when in fact the person in question is in a stable condition.

(I've never heard of the footballer in question or whatever has happened to him.)

So your problem with him/humanity is that he's got the facts surrounding the accident muddled?
Reply 4
What a selfish knobend. I don't care about football, but as a fellow human being capable of at least a moment of empathy, I hope Muamba is okay.
Original post by NB_ide
(I've never heard of the footballer in question or whatever has happened to him.)

So your problem with him/humanity is that he's got the facts surrounding the accident muddled?

How can you not no it's all over the new's, just google bbc football.

A footballer (Fabrice Muamba) had a seizure while playing.
Who gives a **** about some footballer?
Reply 7
How can you not no it's all over the new's, just google bbc football.

I don't give a **** about football and never look at sport news.
Reply 8
It doesn't matter whether you care or not, having a go at people for caring about another human being's life is a real dickish thing to do. This is just another case of some self-obsessed hipster trying to offer an alternative viewpoint when there isn't one that doesn't make you look like a prick. If you genuinely don't care then carry on with your life as normal, don't go out of your way to state that you don't care, it doesn't make sense. I don't like football, I don't know much about this footballer but I hope he pulls through, and I'd feel the same about anyone I knew was in a critical condition in hospital.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9
Pray for muamba
Original post by NB_ide
and you're a bit of a ****.
Reply 11
Original post by NB_ide

It's not just being reported on sport channels, it's being covered by every newspaper, BBC news, skynews, etc.
Reply 12
Original post by beepbeeprichie
Who gives a **** about some footballer?

He's not just 'some footballer'. He's a human being, a father, a son, a brother. Show some sort of respect atleast.
Original post by Harry.K
He's not just 'some footballer'. He's a human being, a father, a son, a brother. Show some sort of respect atleast.

So are millions of others who die each year. Don't see all the fuss about them.
Mingle with animals
Reply 15

this. what pisses me off is that there ws a bigger reaction to this guy almost dying than to 22 kids dying in swiss this week (bus crash).
(edited 12 years ago)

So what exactly? It doesn't mean this individual cannot have the nation's empathy. Go grow up! A life is a life. Statistics have nothing to do with it :angry:
Original post by lubus
this. what pisses me off is that there ws a bigger reaction to this guy almost dying than to 22 kids dying in swiss this week (bus crash).

More coverage doesn't equal a bigger reaction. I literally cried about those kids but his misfortune was public, on live tv for crying out loud and so more spoke about it and saw it which equals more coverage.
Just have a heart, he does have a family and people who care about him.
Original post by TheStudent.
Mingle with animals

Okay, there is no way your username was vacant until late 2010.
Reply 19
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOjxXfEz3WI&feature=youtu.be&a

This guy is an absolute tool.

... and he's running adds on the video :spank:

...and you just linked to it, so every time someone reads this thread you are pretty much handing him a penny.

Original post by Left Hand Drive
and you're a bit of a ****.

Well the OP should have given a much more informative title, can't really blame someone for their annoyance when they have to read all the way to 4th comment or watched a Youtube video before they realise they don't have any interest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending